Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia

Not to mention a sizeable portion of our squad are from 20km down the road in Brampton.

Brampton has always had great teams i think back to my days playing as wel as my younger brother who played  against the very teams that these players would have played on in their youth. So much talent there!

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Michy might be bang average by Premier League standards but he's still a much better finisher than any of the Canadians.

That was always going to be a danger. Canada look great bombing forward but they've been very wasteful and they'd never want to actually have to rely on that defence.

Decent record away from England to be fair and solid for Belgium.

Avoiding live threads as I'm at the lady's place and she's one of these new-fangled types without live telly. I learned about the penalty two minutes before the whistle blew and promptly threw my phone in the washing-up basket to keep it well out of sight. lol

So, so unlucky that first half. Carving out chance after chance, but couldn't finish our dinner. And Davies' penalty was Mahrez-at-his-worst-esque. :cry:

Still, I'm glad this performance will at least make people sit up and realise that Canada absolutely smashing the CONCACAF qualifiers was no fluke. This is one of the best counter-attacking sides in world football right now - it just, unfortunately, lacks players with a real brutal streak in front of goal. Belgium get one chance and hit the net with their second-choice striker. If you're Leicester, which Belgium might as well be, you love a smash and grab like that. They just need to bin off one of their shite CBs and get Wout on. lol

See you at full time folks.

Edited by OntarioFox

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

That Canada manager, who came across very well in the interview shown pre-match, is going to have a lot of money offers thrown at him over the next month.

Jonathan Herdman. I don't think he will give up the national team job for a club job.  He did an amazing job coaching the Canadian Womens National Team as well.

Hails from Consett, County Durham and previously was a development team coach at Sunderland youth academy. 

• Like 2