Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia

4 minutes ago, shen said:

Qualifying above the US, Mexico and Costa Rica, I do think that brings some expectations with it. They deserved to beat Belgium, which would have made the final game interesting.

Ya but thats still a tough group lets be honest.

If davies didnt miss that pk things may have been different. 

Edited by Jattdogg

6 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Wish we hadn't let Kramo go. 

My daughter's boyfriend Jura is Croatian and they are living in Zagreb. When I was messaging him on the game this afternoon, I mentioned Kramarić was at City and wasn't rated, and said he seems better now. However, Jura said he isn't particularly rated by the Croatian fans.

It’s not apple to apples. Kramaric was young and found the premier league tough which is what 90% of the foreign imports experience too! It’s how the my adapt that counts and the young Croat struggled. Could we have given him more time? Sure

who knows what could have happened.

good for him that his career has thrived since leaving us. I don’t feel any regret

5 hours ago, NasPb said:

thank you very muvch my brother, rebi ykhelik. i cant lie ive been crying with tears of joy since the game, couldnt come to even come on foxestalk from the emotion

That's really nice NasPb, I'm really happy for you. I hope you make it out the group

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TJQuik said:

That's really nice NasPb, I'm really happy for you. I hope you make it out the group

Appreciate it my friend. I wish Canada made it out as well. Belgium deserved to lose both games... Feel bad for Canadians but the same happened to us in 2018. It's a slow process. You lot will be back 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Corky said:

I don't even think that was the case. When he came in we had Ulloa doing a good job but never a long term option, Nugent was spirited but limited and nobody had any idea six months in to his Premier League career that Vardy was going to be the player he is/was. Kramaric showed glimpses of quality and who knows, if Pearson had stayed Kramaric may have been our leading striker with Vardy playing a back up role. Ranieri arrived, Vardy and Okazaki clicked straight away and that was that.

Kramaric was a bit unlucky at our place, really, with circumstances more than anything. 

Pearson and Krammy would have worked. 

He threw him in a bit to start, played really well at Arsenal but cocked up a really good chance. Then they wisely chose to get him out of the limelight and start slowly reintroducing him (goal on final day). 

Still laugh at him being the deepest bloke at the back on Boxing Day when Firmino made 2-0 in the title winning season. Says a lot about him. Decent personality 

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Appreciate it my friend. I wish Canada made it out as well. Belgium deserved to lose both games... Feel bad for Canadians but the same happened to us in 2018. It's a slow process. You lot will be back 

Thanks for the reply - but I'm english lol

Martinez is strange. He blames the media for wanting to do negative press and says himself this is the best generation of talent ever for Belgium. And yet, what have they achieved under his tutelage? The media and fans are right to have expected better performances - especially against sides deemed to be inferior like Canada and Morocco.