Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Do you think they'll go straight to Abu Dhabi to join up with the rest of the squad? Not sure how long the other players are there for, mind.

They usually get 2 weeks off, so id imagine they will be back at seagrave just a few days before Mk dons 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Still very proud of my Canadian team :)

fair play to you lot. with better defensive structure and maybe a bit more pragmatic manager i reckon youll go far in 2026. or maybe if this one isnt so hell bent on attacking at all will. played miles better than belgium

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

What did he say?

Just that basically Martinez should have regrets like playing absolute dinosaurs, unfit and out of form players instead of bringing through the next generation. 

His example was Vertonghen and Alderweireld at the back and that Faes is better than them both. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NasPb said:

fair play to you lot. with better defensive structure and maybe a bit more pragmatic manager i reckon youll go far in 2026. or maybe if this one isnt so hell bent on attacking at all will. played miles better than belgium

Add a decent goalkeeper and Canada have a very good team.