Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham (A) - Match Thread (12/11/2022)

Just now, Finnegan said:

Madders goes down at the drop of the hat holding his legs every game and scares the shit out of us.

Just have to hope it's a bit of that and not wanting to take any risks. 

Get the feeling he feels he’s done the job with a goal today. Mentally he would have wanted off. Totally understandable and a precaution I’m sure

• Like 3

Just now, JimJams said:

He'll have it in his mindset, or even been told, if he feels anything then get off. He didn't look like he knew his World cup dream was over, he looked quite calm about it. Reckon he's fine.

Yeah you'd hope it's just him / us being extra careful 

Just now, KFS said:

Get the feeling he feels he’s done the job with a goal today. Mentally he would have wanted off. Totally understandable and a precaution I’m sure

Plus I’d rather Praet defending a lead against a physical West Ham team than have madders chasing them around for 60 mins

• Like 2

I wondered if he'd be given an hour and then Rodgers would have taken him off anyway to wrap him in cotton wool but he's not had that chance. Given how buzzing he was on Thursday and how much he's been desperate to go I really hope it's just precautionary, it'd be a huge blow for him otherwise.