Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

MK Dons Away (Carabao Cup) Date TBC Pre-Match Thread

I am now medically unable to go to this. A minor procedure due to take place two weeks ago has been now scheduled to January, and I am bedridden until it takes place (nothing major, should be fit as a fiddle afterwards).

But it was going to be my first away game. 

I'm gutted.

• Sad 6

17 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I am now medically unable to go to this. A minor procedure due to take place two weeks ago has been now scheduled to January, and I am bedridden until it takes place (nothing major, should be fit as a fiddle afterwards).

I'm gutted.

MK Dons boss will also not attend due to having a medical procedure.

Just now, TonyT said:

What pubs are available for us? 

I'll be in IKEA from about 4. 

Cracking selection of beers, ciders and spirits. Plus the hot dogs are dirt cheap.

3 minute walk to the stadium, across Asda car park, where you can stop off for more beer if you fancy it.

46 minutes ago, TonyT said:

What pubs are available for us? 

I've just asked my mate who lives in Mk, he said the away fans are usually in TGI Fridays on the retail park, right next to the stadium.

I thought @StanSP had got a few cases of Stella in and we were all invited round there from 3pm though? :dunno:

26 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I've just asked my mate who lives in Mk, he said the away fans are usually in TGI Fridays on the retail park, right next to the stadium.

I thought @StanSP had got a few cases of Stella in and we were all invited round there from 3pm though? :dunno:

Invites already sent out. 

Did you not get yours...?! 

Oh no... 

• Sad 1

On 17/12/2022 at 20:05, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I'm gutted.

Gutted :unsure:

Have they done the op already… :rolleyes:

Seriously, hope it all goes well… :thumbup: