Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

MK Dons Away (Carabao Cup) Date TBC Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It's still a bit strange we're playing tomorrow. I'm completely out of sync with it all!

I'm sure it will all come back to me when I'm stood in a silent away end :ph34r:

You'd think after a month of no Leicester, crowd would be up for it but after seeing our ends after covid and no football for a year i am really not optimistic

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It's still a bit strange we're playing tomorrow. I'm completely out of sync with it all!

I'm sure it will all come back to me when I'm stood in a silent away end :ph34r:

Have you not seen we’re doing the sha la la la la la Leicester City tomorrow night? It’ll be bouncing

• Like 1

Highlights of the fourth round, aside from Thursday's match, will be shown on ITV1 at at five minutes past midnight on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning.

14 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Not seen anyone predicting the line up on this thread. Wonder if we might go full strength except for Madders. Good chance for the boys to get back up to speed and shake off any rustiness ahead of the PL return on Boxing Day. 

I'd bring Maddison on if he's not injured, he needs to get playing again asap after wasting the last month.

3 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Does anyone know if they have rules about what size bag you can take in?  I keep getting caught out by places with bag and water restrictions. 

Don't know the answer but just make sure that you sandwich's are small. Some of those baguettes can be lethal. 

Pretty much full strength. Imagine it will be used as a final pre/mid-season friendly with all 5 subs used. 

Ward

Castagne - Amartey - Faes - Thomas 

Tielemans - Soumaré - KDH

Perez     -      Daka     -      Barnes 

Subs: Iversen / Evans / Wormleighton / Ndidi / Braybrooke / Praet / Alves / Iheanacho / Vardy

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Pretty much full strength. Imagine it will be used as a final pre/mid-season friendly with all 5 subs used. 

Ward

Castagne - Amartey - Faes - Thomas 

Tielemans - Soumaré - KDH

Perez     -      Daka     -      Barnes 

Subs: Iversen / Evans / Wormleighton / Ndidi / Braybrooke / Praet / Alves / Iheanacho / Vardy

Praet will play on the right 

If your tickets haven't arrived the club are advising that you turn up 90 minutes early to collect at the ground.

Just how many haven't received their tickets?

Still plenty of pubs and eateries in the area to visit once you've got your tickets.

Or should that read warehouses?

Edited by hackneyfox

1 hour ago, Monk said:

Wonder whether it was our Max who taught Madders how to take a free kick....

...I  remember that, it felt like that was the moment we clinched the title!!!

It is far too close for Maddison,  he needs it to be about 25 yards out, you can see him taking the ball further back from goal in a lot of situations. He struggles to get it up and down quick enough,  he has a sweet spot where you can back him to score.

3 hours ago, Bert said:

Where’s best to go before the game?

Honestly there’s not much around there other than a retail park. I think it’s nearer Bletchley than Milton Keynes. 

I went to a gig there a few years ago managed to find a pub in the middle of nowhere, no idea how to find it again.