Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Photo with Wes Morgan (and the PL & FA Cup trophies)

TROPHY EXPERIENCE with WES MORGAN
Saturday 26 November |1.30 - 3.30pm
Foxes Fanstore | King Power Stadium Have your picture taken with legendary captain, Wes Morgan, alongside the coveted Premier League Trophy and FA Cup

Anybody manage to book on?

I’ve been lucky enough to get 2 tickets but they went very quickly.

The trophies are in the fan store all weekend for anybody who wasn’t fussed by Big Wes. Still need to book on though!

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

TROPHY EXPERIENCE with WES MORGAN
Saturday 26 November |1.30 - 3.30pm
Foxes Fanstore | King Power Stadium Have your picture taken with legendary captain, Wes Morgan, alongside the coveted Premier League Trophy and FA Cup

Anybody manage to book on?

I’ve been lucky enough to get 2 tickets but they went very quickly.

The trophies are in the fan store all weekend for anybody who wasn’t fussed by Big Wes. Still need to book on though!

When did you book for this? I tried within 10 mins of getting the email and it was already sold out

Just now, jammie82uk said:

When did you book for this? I tried within 10 mins of getting the email and it was already sold out

I did the same but kept refreshing. In fact, if you refresh the page several times there is 1 space left for 13:45 at the minute. But depends if you mind going alone.

Edited by phoneticerror

8 hours ago, MPH said:

whatever you do, don’t sell them on :whistle:

And give up the opportunity for my lad to get a photo with Big Wes? No chance. I need to go to the fan store this weekend to pick up my Blue Friday purchases, so this has happened at a good time. Still amazed I got a pair of tickets, haven’t been able to find anyone else I know that managed it.

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

And give up the opportunity for my lad to get a photo with Big Wes? No chance. I need to go to the fan store this weekend to pick up my Blue Friday purchases, so this has happened at a good time. Still amazed I got a pair of tickets, haven’t been able to find anyone else I know that managed it.

im sorry it was a thinly vailed joke aimed at someone who sold his city ticket on to someone who then sold it again and got the original guy banned for 2 years…