Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

France Vs Poland - Round Of 16

Without wanting to state the obvious but how good is M'Bappe?!? Said it before but he reminds me so much of an in form Brazilian Ronaldo. Absolutely unplayable when he's in this sort of mood. If England progress they'll need to work incredibly hard to contain him. 

Edited by ian__marshall
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

One of the worst teams, unfortunately they managed to get through instead of the more fluent Mexico team. But it is what it is 

It's been a theme of this world cup. No real stand outs either. Every team has atleaat at one point or another flattered to deceive. It's made for some good games tbf so can't complain. But it's far away from the best world cup quality wise. Overall there's been alot of really poor play imo. 

45 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

It’s a bit like neymar, everyone foaming at the mouth on commentary but every time I’ve seen him play he’s never really done a fat lot..?

I mean he only scores and creates goals by the bucketload, but what else does he do?

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Hate that stuttering shit on penalties.

Before anyone comes at me with "it's the rules" what happened on that penalty should so obviously not happen. He gets a retake because he stutters twice and everyone else moves. Far too big an advantage to the taker there. Shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Before anyone comes at me with "it's the rules" what happened on that penalty should so obviously not happen. He gets a retake because he stutters twice and everyone else moves. Far too big an advantage to the taker there. Shouldn't be allowed.

Totally agree.

• Like 2