Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

1 hour ago, Zear0 said:

Going to be like the Sigurdsson weekend where everyone in the "could it be?" makes a bit effort to get some screen time. 

Which is probably what all the male bbc presenters are doing at the moment

3 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Obviously this BBC presenter stuff is pretty unsavoury, I'm just trying to work out if an actual crime has been committed. Certainly a stackable offence but has he done anything wrong legally?

Hang them high ? 

All this speculation about who it might be is really unsavoury and could prejudice any disciplinary or legal proceedings against against him which would do a disservice to their victim.

Having said that it's not Vine or Rylan so that narrows it down. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Obviously this BBC presenter stuff is pretty unsavoury, I'm just trying to work out if an actual crime has been committed. Certainly a stackable offence but has he done anything wrong legally?

I think so as it 'started' when the teen was 17, legal age is 18 for 'nudes'.

Reckon it's someone who has been presenting for many years on the news, who I haven't seen for some time (won't name, obviously, in case the forum gets in trouble).

Piers Morgan seems to be liking this news a lot on Twitter..

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

The only crime is we’re paying for it, forced.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think so as it 'started' when the teen was 17, legal age is 18 for 'nudes'.

Ah, I was thinking the age of consent is sixteen so legally ok, didn't realise it was 18 for 'nudes'. So are sixteen year olds allowed to have sex but must keep their clothes on? (Not being serious)

Edited by Captain...

10 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Who’s this alleged bbc presenter that’s been buying dodgy photos then?

More scandal sheet sideshow stuff. The government must love this as it deflects further from the real scandal of how the country is going down the pan

• Like 2