Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

3 hours ago, marbles said:

Wonder how you guys would feel if she was allowed back, and eventually orchestrated a terrorist attack in the UK.

Would you be on the front line blaming the government, or would you step up and say “I voted for her return”

I doubt she has the intelligence or intellect to "orchestrate" a terrorist attack. 

She could possibly be "part" of one, though.

• Like 1

Remember the famous “Who are they “? advert about Accrington in the 80s.

Well seems one of the actors had got himself into a whole world of trouble and life of crime culminating in this .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/feb/22/accrington-stanley-milk-advert-actor-jailed-for-liverpool?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1677092286

Edited by Super_horns

Are there any bigger snowflakes in the world than those who never shut up complaining and being offended about “wokeness”!

Imagine being offended by having disabled Lego characters. Christ! The “political correctness gone mad” brigade have gone seriously mad

12 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Are there any bigger snowflakes in the world than those who never shut up complaining and being offended about “wokeness”!

Imagine being offended by having disabled Lego characters. Christ! The “political correctness gone mad” brigade have gone seriously mad

There are bigger snowflakes, but this is pretty bad

46 minutes ago, Sampson said:

It's the idea that woke, sorry 'woke', is somehow a bad thing. Even at the extreme ends the intentions are normally well meaning if misguided. It's such a weird thing to wage war on and be proud of being anti-woke.

59 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Who gets offended by this stuff, how does having inclusive Lego affect anyone negatively.  

4 hours ago, Captain... said:

It's the idea that woke, sorry 'woke', is somehow a bad thing. Even at the extreme ends the intentions are normally well meaning if misguided. It's such a weird thing to wage war on and be proud of being anti-woke.

Can’t speak for the UK, but here even some of the Democrats are sick of “Woke” - check out anything from Bill Maher, a notated Liberal.

To be clear, when I say “woke” I am not talking about LBGTQ rights.  I’m talking about the extremists.

Edited by marbles