Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Bojo rattled early on before the select committee 

I did enjoy seeing him take the oath swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth lol

Only had two questions in (from a supportive colleague) and he's getting ratty already.  Problem with people as self-entitled as Bojo is they can't comprehend they have ever done anything wrong.

46 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Bojo rattled early on before the select committee 

I did enjoy seeing him take the oath swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth lol

It's like watching 'would I lie to you ' on repeat!!😂

• Like 1

Bojo acts thick, stupid or ignorant when he gets caught out or blames other people for not making him aware. He either lied or was complete moron for not knowing the rules he forced on an entire population either way he has no right being prime minister.

• Like 1

Probably get away with it though. Plead ignorance and say you thought it was all legit. Hard to prove someone lied regarding interpretation even if it seems highly likely he did. 

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Bojo acts thick, stupid or ignorant when he gets caught out or blames other people for not making him aware. He either lied or was complete moron for not knowing the rules he forced on an entire population either way he has no right being prime minister.

He's not.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

He's not.

Yes I know but he was at the time. What I'm saying is he acts thick and clueless when it suits him, but obviously he has a degree of intelligence or he would never have been prime minister. 

• Like 1