Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

The way he’s set out his stall, the only big problem boris has is his justification that an after work leaving party was essential 

he’s basically claiming ignorance and I think he could get away with it on that basis. but he’s effectively exposing himself to be lacking in so many areas that he surely loses all credibility anyway 

I still believe (and always have ) that bojo believes he can come back to leadership before the next GE 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

The way he’s set out his stall, the only big problem boris has is his justification that an after work leaving party was essential 

he’s basically claiming ignorance and I think he could get away with it on that basis. but he’s effectively exposing himself to be lacking in so many areas that he surely loses all credibility anyway 

I still believe (and always have ) that bojo believes he can come back to leadership before the next GE 

He clearly has enough hold over some MPs to think that. He knows his words can manipulate. 

Having said that, he tied himself up in so many knots today. 'I know the guidance was there, there was unavoidable social distancing because no. 10 was so small'. But then went on to say at some point that it's a big building. 

Let alone trying to clarify a leaving event was an essential one lol lol

He was reckless and intentional and he knows it. 

Delusional - wheels have truly come off of the Bozo-train.

He's done, and so are the Tories, because who else of the current lot are gonna get the red votes that Boris delivered.

Just means we'll be left with "Captain Hindsight and the bleedin' obvious crew".

We're doomed!

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

He's dead and buried now.  Looked a complete tw*t today at the committee and also believed he could whip up a rebellion on the NI protocol which fell flat on its face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wurmer said:

Delusional - wheels have truly come off of the Bozo-train.

He's done, and so are the Tories, because who else of the current lot are gonna get the red votes that Boris delivered.

Just means we'll be left with "Captain Hindsight and the bleedin' obvious crew".

We're doomed!

Aren’t the Tories the biggest hypocrites going? lollol 
If anybody is captain Hindsight it’s the Tory leadership! 
They have ruined our country and they are making it worse each and everyday whilst in power! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

the most dangerous terrorists in Australia are right wing christians.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1638374977899741184

While not agreeing with the Christian right at all, it is amazing to see how different the response of the media is when it is TRAs being surrounded and threatened by black clad men instead of GC Women being surrounded by the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

Aren’t the Tories the biggest hypocrites going? lollol 
If anybody is captain Hindsight it’s the Tory leadership! 
They have ruined our country and they are making it worse each and everyday whilst in power! 

Imagine if Labour hadn't been so stupid as to elect and then support Jeremy Corbyn.  The fear of a Corbyn government is one of the primary reasons I think why Boris was even considered as Tory leader, and certainly why he won the election.  Sadly he was never fit to Govern in any normal sense, and it is a disaster that he led us through Covid.  

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Imagine if Labour hadn't been so stupid as to elect and then support Jeremy Corbyn.  The fear of a Corbyn government is one of the primary reasons I think why Boris was even considered as Tory leader, and certainly why he won the election.  Sadly he was never fit to Govern in any normal sense, and it is a disaster that he led us through Covid.  

I don’t get what was so bad about Corbyn? This lot are far worse and at  least he had compassion for the people unlike this lot 

Edited by chapero82
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

While not agreeing with the Christian right at all, it is amazing to see how different the response of the media is when it is TRAs being surrounded and threatened by black clad men instead of GC Women being surrounded by the same.

"Im not racist but". lol 

There is probably a difference, due to your mates literally attacking and beating people up... for singing a song.

The media do tend to report more about LITERAL NAZIS supporting the same thing you do.

Amazing!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I don’t get what was so bad about Corbyn? This lot are far worse and at  least he had compassion for the people unlike this lot 

He put people ahead of profit. Those who dont benefit from that (especially media and financiers) spent every last breath convicing people that, that was a bad thing.

Instead.. congrats you got Boris and the worst economic environment for the working class since the 1920's

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Corbyn has shown since that he probably wouldn’t have been a good PM, his own personal views are questionable on some topics. 

However there is this repeated pattern of anything which remotely questions the current system getting destroyed by the media. Neo-capitalism is completely broken, there is little growth in economies, banks are still collapsing, life is generally miserable for populations. And yet any alternative to that is attacked  out of the room. 

So BoJo's defence is basically that's he's too much of a ****ing idiot to understand the rules and guidelines he set out.

Novel and not sure it will catch on.

On a seperate and much more significant note, reassuring to see the relatively small number of headcases, bigots and narcissists who voted against Sunak's deal yesterday.  God I hope that sees not just the end of BoJo, but also the brains trust that is the ERG.

31 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

"Im not racist but". lol 

There is probably a difference, due to your mates literally attacking and beating people up... for singing a song.

The media do tend to report more about LITERAL NAZIS supporting the same thing you do.

Amazing!

What mates?  Like I said, I have nothing in common with the Christian right.  And as I said before, the Nazis turning up had nothing to do with the Let women speak even, but to do with the fact ANTIFA were there protesting it.

21 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Corbyn has shown since that he probably wouldn’t have been a good PM, his own personal views are questionable on some topics. 

However there is this repeated pattern of anything which remotely questions the current system getting destroyed by the media. Neo-capitalism is completely broken, there is little growth in economies, banks are still collapsing, life is generally miserable for populations. And yet any alternative to that is attacked  out of the room. 

Corbyn had spent his entire political career showing that he was completely unsuitable to lead much like Boris really.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

He put people ahead of profit. Those who dont benefit from that (especially media and financiers) spent every last breath convicing people that, that was a bad thing.

Instead.. congrats you got Boris and the worst economic environment for the working class since the 1920's

Tell that the Ukrainian people.  A Corbyn Government wouldn't have supported Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Must admit, didn't watch Johnson's appearance yesterday.

Assume this front page is completely accurate:

I'd have expected his performance to be more akin to when my own cat (RIP) used to come in from outside with a bit of tod hanging from his arse, but as my Dad always says of the Mail, why would they say things that aren't true?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

"BoJo" and "Boris" :thumbdown:

He's not your mate.

Ahhhhh....but he's got funny hair and is a loveable clown 🤡

O, and don't forget he got Brexit done!!

🤬🤬

... And of course oversaw the brilliant handling of the Covid pandemic.. the vaccine 'success' was all down to him.

• Like 1