Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

5 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Depends how you look at it, if you think a man in his late 50s shagging a 16 year old isn’t noncery then you’re a bit of an odd one anyway, legal or not. a 16 year old isn’t even legally allowed to drink nor drive a car nor vote how can they at all be considered an adult at that age. We know he met him when he was 10 and we know he got him the job while he was under the “legal” barrier, while we cannot confirm anything going on during that period, the facts we know so far are absolutely disgusting and I guarantee the reaction would be a lot more inflamed if this was a 16 year old girl we’re talking about 

Yeah, personally I've always been a fan of the "divide by 2 and add 7 rule" when it comes to such things until the younger party is older than, say, mid-twenties.

I'm just thinking that while what's going on is pretty fvkced up and he will rightly get pelters in the court of popular opinion and he'll sink into richly deserved ignominious obscurity, it's not something the CPS can actually nail him for unless further stuff comes out.

9 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yeah, personally I've always been a fan of the "divide by 2 and add 7 rule" when it comes to such things until the younger party is older than, say, mid-twenties.

I'm just thinking that while what's going on is pretty fvkced up and he will rightly get pelters in the court of popular opinion and he'll sink into richly deserved ignominious obscurity, it's not something the CPS can actually nail him for unless further stuff comes out.

The only thing that he’s proper nailed on is grooming, but I haven’t got a clue what legal parameters of that are my assumption is flimsy at best. Whether the lad is preparing to come out with the truth will be interesting because this whole uproar seems to have come out of nowhere. I think there must be more, obviously it’s early days but a lot of information on this lad was already revealed when scofield came out initially and he seemed to have got away Scot free so I do wonder what’s going to come out in the next few days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I swear this information was already out there, but at the time people decided to gloss over the fact that this geezer is a massive groomer nonce and was just focused on him coming out.

There was an injunction against it being reported wasn’t there? I think it ends in July. 

Clearly Phil has decided to get his side of the story out before the media get theirs in July 

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Strap in, this is about to get a bit saucy.

Oh look, it’s almost like Aemonn Holmes is a cvnt who spouts shite for clicks. 

13 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Oh look, it’s almost like Aemonn Holmes is a cvnt who spouts shite for clicks. 

Daggers, could you point on the doll as to where Phillip touched you?

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

Daggers, could you point on the doll as to where Phillip touched you?

The homophobic trope of accusing gay men of being paedophiles fvcks me off, can’t lie.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The homophobic trope of accusing gay men of being paedophiles fvcks me off, can’t lie.

Yup, and it gets recycled with a great many new groups simply trying to get social recognition, because it's apparently equal rights are a zero-sum game and it's a slur that's clearly effective in the attempt to deny those equal rights.

Either that or a threat to women, which considering the long and storied history of those who would deny those equal rights denying those same rights to women in the past as well, is an incredible level of hypocrisy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

I don’t think anyone is accusing gay men of being paedophiles, I think people are accusing a gay man of grooming a child with the promise of a job on tv who he later had a relationship with when he was of legal age and who has now come out in the press and said he lied to his bosses about it. If it’s normal for a 50 year old bloke to get friendly with a 10 year old, fair enough, but you’ve got to admit, there’s a fair amount of suspicion to be had.

Edited by yorkie1999

On 23/05/2023 at 23:34, nnfox said:

Rrright.

So I can steal your motorbike, ride it without a helmet and doff my hat at the police without consequence?  What happens when I run a kid over and kill them?  No doubt you'd blame the police for not intervening?

Sooo wasn't stolen then

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

32 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I don’t think anyone is accusing gay men of being paedophiles, I think people are accusing a gay man of grooming a child with the promise of a job on tv who he later had a relationship with when he was of legal age and who has now come out in the press and said he lied to his bosses about it. If it’s normal go a 50 year old bloke to get friendly with a 10 year old, fair enough, but you’ve got to admit, there’s a fair amount of suspicion to be had.

It would be equally suspicious if it were a heterosexual man and a teenage girl. The sexual orientation of those involved isn't the issue here. For me, at least.

If a 50/60-year-old bloke befriended and mentored your 15-year-old son or daughter, then began a sexual relationship with them once they turned 16, you'd be highly concerned. It might not be illegal, but it's dubious behaviour.

Edited by FoyleFox

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It would be equally suspicious if it were a heterosexual man and a teenage girl. The sexual orientation of those involved isn't the issue here. For me, at least.

It absolutely isn't the issue full stop. Neither indeed is the gender. If it were a woman and a teenage boy or girl it would be the same.

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

If a 50/60-year-old bloke befriended and mentored your 15-year-old son or daughter, then began a sexual relationship with them once they turned 16, you'd be highly concerned. It might not be illegal, but it's dubious behaviour.

It would and i understand your point of it not being relevant , but i was responding to the post about people accusing gay men of being paedophiles where clearly they're not.

23 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

It would and i understand your point of it not being relevant , but i was responding to the post about people accusing gay men of being paedophiles where clearly they're not.

I was just trying to agree and support that point. Had missed out quoting the first post, added, so hopefully makes more sense now.

Edited by FoyleFox

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Well I assume some are. But they're no more likely to be than anyone else, is the point. The assumption by some that they are is ignorant, unpleasant and quite strange.

7 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

There was an injunction against it being reported wasn’t there? I think it ends in July. 

Clearly Phil has decided to get his side of the story out before the media get theirs in July 

I specifically remember at the time, although it was being portrayed as some sort of “love story” it was revealed how young he was, how Phil got him the job .etc. there were clear as day grooming patterns but the coming out took more precedence.

Fresh battles have broken out between the Taliban and Iran with the Taliban leader threatening to wipe Iran off the map.

>USA leaves Afghanistan
>Does it way too quickly for practically no reason
>Leave tons upon tons of equipment 
>Taliban takes control
>Less than two years later Taliban attacks USA’s biggest enemy in region.

The USA may have played another blinder, here…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Was it legal?

Was it coercive? 

Was it consensual? 

If the answers are yes, no, and yes, then the rest is pure shitty gossip and says as much about us as it does him. 

Bang on for me.

I hope he doesnt do anything to himself due to a witch hunt if those three answers are as above.