Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

18 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65852062

"Former US President Donald Trump has been indicted over his handling of classified documents after he left the White House."

I don't suppose it's too much to expect that at some point some of this mud might actually stick?

Quick question: is it good when your lawyers quit?

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Cynic in me says that standing down means that he doesn’t have to face a by election (which he could lose) and the party can then find him an Uber safe seat before the next election 

I think that's just realism.

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

That group of MP’s loyal to Johnson are the absolute pits of politics. Keep them as far away from parliament as possible. Corrupt useless trollopes. 

They'll never disappear. In 20 years time there will be some "triumphant" return to save Britain from the woke or some shit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BKLFox said:

The comment wasn't an attack on any party but a generalisation on promises & pledges (by any party), i just used that story as it came out today & fits the generalisation.

I'm big enough to correct the words ".......made during an election campaign" to ".....'made at anytime' are worthless until your sat in charge of the purse strings & living in the moment"

Still feels a bit disingenuous to me, they still aren't in power. 

They set out a policy, the economy changed, they've scaled back the policy to ensure its affordable. 

To me, that is right and appropriate. 

Maybe I'm being a bit sensitive in the heat, if the generalisation was against the Tories I'd probably agree.

• Like 1