Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Also in the News - Part 2

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

So.... rumours abound that the young woman Charlotte Owen who Boris has given a life peerage to after just 18 months of being a SPAD, is his daughter.

Born in 1993, the same year he divorced his first wife. Shares the same maiden name as said first wife and the same first name as his mother.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Forgive me, what's a SPAD?

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

So.... rumours abound that the young woman Charlotte Owen who Boris has given a life peerage to after just 18 months of being a SPAD, is his daughter.

Born in 1993, the same year he divorced his first wife. Shares the same maiden name as said first wife and the same first name as his mother.

Wouldn't be surprised.

I’d like to know the grounds upon which the committee passed through her peerage ? 
irrespective of her being related to boris, you’d wonder why they wouldn’t have queried why she was deserving of such a thing at just 29 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Wouldn't be surprised.

They didn't have any children together.  Even our press could find that out.  I can think of a much more likely reason for Boris to enoble a beautiful young blond woman.

Guest Mee-9

Shocking.

For someone who went to uni and lived in the city for 3 years, I never really felt unsafe there. 

Those streets I've walked at that time pee'd up. Sounds very serious especially with the blackout. 

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

Shocking.

For someone who went to uni and lived in the city for 3 years, I never really felt unsafe there. 

Those streets I've walked at that time pee'd up. Sounds very serious especially with the blackout. 

Lots of rumours online, including SAS, who are usually only involved if there is some kind of hostage situation.

3 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Just seen this. While I can understand police not releasing details, I also think they need to make a comment as to why. 

Some reports sound like an early morning anti-terror raid, whether there has actually been people injured we will have to wait and see.

12 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Some reports sound like an early morning anti-terror raid, whether there has actually been people injured we will have to wait and see.

Someone on Sky News just said there were stabbing a and people ran over but it was very quickly shut down by the news presenter who said that is only speculation at the moment.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Someone on Sky News just said there were stabbing a and people ran over but it was very quickly shut down by the news presenter who said that is only speculation at the moment.

Yeah just read that.  Sky unable to resist letting idiots on air though.  Sounds like it might be the case though sadly.  

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Eye witness on sky, tell us what has happened?he then told them and they panicked saying no no no you can’t say that.

Why fcuking ask then.

He wasn’t a witness to the said incident though, I thought he was just a witness to the police cordon. You’re right though, why ask members of public, who are likely to speculate.