Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Carabao Cup QF Draw - 22.12.2022

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Well that’s the worst draw we could have got. Decent team in great form and it’s miles away so I won’t be going. 

We are in decent form too but I think form is out the window considering the month break.

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Assuming all of you saying “shit draw” will be happy to give me a ticket? lol 

You’ll get a ticket easily. A lot of our fans won’t want to make the long journey to a ground they’ve probably already been to. Hopefully will make for a better away end too

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

We are in decent form too but I think form is out the window considering the month break.

We’ll have played 4 games by then so I imagine we’ll start to see some rhythm in our play. Having said that, the Man City v Liverpool game tonight didn’t look like it was being played by two teams after a month off. Cracking game. 

2 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

Saudi scum are already talking about reaching the final. Wembley. etc etc. Of course it won’t be long before they’re eventually competing for cups but please turn them over this time lads… 

According to sky sports some of the Newcastle fans have already booked hotels at Wembley 

Are people seriously scared of Newcastle away in a Quarter final when we’ve avoided Man City and Man United? 

Win this and every chance we have a 2 legged semi against forest or wolves to get back to Wembley. Even a 2 legged semi against Man United isn’t that daunting tbf. 

This is Newcastle ffs. They’ve had a good 3 months. We’ve also been very good of late in case people hadn’t realised 

• Like 3