Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Carabao Cup QF Draw - 22.12.2022

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

We'll find out in about 14 hours. In which case, I might try to bend some spoons.

16 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

He just bent spoons didn’t he?

Didnt he try and get the whole nation to put their hands on the front page of The Sun which had a picture of Bechhams feet when he broke his metatarsal to get him fir fir some tournament?

I'm sure he had more than just bending spoons and inviting Michael Jackson  to Exeter city  to unveil a statue!

This is all from memory,so I'm probably completely  wrong which wouldnt be a suprise!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

it seems a little ironic that he made the prediction of the inevitable, yet you are calling me Mystic Meg :) 

As we are on this  theme...is Mystic Meg still around nowadays??

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Fcks sake. That vile red filth is through. No quarter finals in any Comp for 30 years then last season and now this. 

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I NEVER want to play them. Ever. My hatred of them is visceral. 

Think of how much Jeremy Clarkson pretends to hate successful women. Magnify that by x1000. That's how much I despise the.red filth 

Flippin 'eck - someone really doesn't like Charlton.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Good Draw:

Charlton (H)

Charlton (A)

Wolves (H)

Southampton (H)

Forest (H)

Wolves (A)

Southampton (A)

Newcastle (H)

Average Draw:

Forest (A)

Newcastle (A)

Man Utd (H)

Terrible Draw:

Man Utd (A)

Man City/Liverpool (H)

Man City/Liverpool (A)

Thinking about it, I want to avoid Man U at all costs. It seems they are finding themselves and have some form players (and they take this competition pretty serious, they need some silverware and this is their best shot).

I probably want to avoid Newcastle too and would much rather play Liverpool than either of those. Liverpool will play a youth side. Having said that, I think Man City will beat them tonight and they have strength in depth which I want to avoid. Still think we can beat anyone.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Good Draw:

Charlton (H)

Charlton (A)

Wolves (H)

Southampton (H)

Forest (H)

Wolves (A)

Southampton (A)

Newcastle (H)

Average Draw:

Forest (A)

Newcastle (A)

Man Utd (H)

Terrible Draw:

Man Utd (A)

Man City/Liverpool (H)

Man City/Liverpool (A)

Don’t fear Liverpool as much as that. We beat them at home last season when they were on much better form than now.

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Don’t fear Liverpool as much as that. We beat them at home last season when they were on much better form than now.

We should have beat them in the cup, we battered them. Vardy scores the 4-1 (when he hit the post), the game is over. We bottled that in the second half. In this cup, Liverpool play severely weakened teams, which is why I think Man City will beat them comfortably tonight.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

We should have beat them in the cup, we battered them. Vardy scores the 4-1 (when he hit the post), the game is over. We bottled that in the second half. In this cup, Liverpool play severely weakened teams, which is why I think Man City will beat them comfortably tonight.

I think Man City will beat them even if the scousers bring out their strongest first team. 

1 hour ago, majaco said:
5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

it seems a little ironic that he made the prediction of the inevitable, yet you are calling me Mystic Meg :) 

Irony was the aim in response to your post that amused me.

If you ask me, it's ironic how the two of you accuse one another of missing the irony in your ironic posts about missing the irony in the other's ironic posts about being ironic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do like Charlton away and obviously haven't done it in years but considering we're at this stage we need to be as safe as possible. Charlton/Southampton/Wolves home games would be good.

Hopefully Man Utd end up with winners of Man City/Liverpool.

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

1 Charlton Athletic

2 Leicester City

3 Manchester United

4 Newcastle United

5 Nottingham Forest

6 Southampton

7 Wolverhampton Wanderers

8 Manchester City/Liverpool

2 vs 1 

Or

2 vs 5