Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

Just now, filbertway said:

Haha! I love the man, need more players like him and leas boring robots that can't actually play the game with any degree of skill worthy of earning millions a year

They are a better team without him though, he dribbles and carries the ball well but his end product makes Demarai Grey look good.

2 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

So positive covid means you can’t play still?? I am expected in work with covid. Just seen as a cold. Unless really bad I’d expect players to play now

Different protocols in pro football (I have no idea if either player has covid) 

Edited by st albans fox

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Maddison was at the darts the other night so unless he's got covid since then I doubt that's true. I know technically he can't still go darts whilst having covid but I think it would be unlikely. 

Rodgers said it was a knee issue, so I gather he was never fit to play for England 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

This sport and the pros involved in it is a total joke. How Maddison is still injured and not even in the bench? Do they think we're all stupid or what? 

So enlighten us, please!

so