Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

We’ve not been awake for first 35min but The ref is showing his colours they seem to be black and white DAKA fouled in the box we get nothing Barnes taken out nothing plus a few more decisions not going our way, Newcastle fall over they’re given everything ffs let’s hope we wake up 2nd half needs Vardy’s passion & bullying !

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Shocking performance. 

Fair play to Howe and Newcastle, they’ve been superb. 

I dont even think they have been that good they have just played a basic game.

We can't string 2 passes together.

Defence looks lost at sea.

What do we do when we pass the half way line because we don't attack.

This team is better than this but we need atleast 9 more players in January 

• Like 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

This is far from our worst performance this season, far far far from it, short memories on here, sheesh.

We've been shit plenty of times. But I can't believe our overall performance, mindset,  work rate, confidence and organisation as been worse than this. 

Even at our worst, we at least looked OK going forward. 

• Like 1

Newcastle just look far more prepared, energetic, stronger and organised than us.

Even if we do improve, they have way too much of a comfortable cushion to let us get back into it.

We fvcked it in the first 5 minutes, but given how the game has gone since then, Newcastle would have won anyway.

Just need to restore some pride in this second half now.

Soumare is not doing anything at all to show us he's a good player at this standard. Way too lazy and slow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ledecestre said:

Without his creative play and goals we'd be rock bottom now, have a word.

I don't care mate. I want professionals caring about the team, the fans and the stupid amount of money they're taking. Is there an official statement why Maddison is not at least on the bench today? Sorry for sounding angry but I really had enough of this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ledecestre said:

I think it;s the fact we thought we't turned some sort of corner that stings.

Always feared we would spend some games in early season form after the World Cup.   :(
Our lack of fight and resilience is disappointing and our inability to survive the press remains a serious weak point

A bit of brainless defending.Not much guile up front.  Patson might be fast, but he hasn't been too crafty.

And this ref is a bit, err laissez faire, too.

It's not as if we have been camped in our own box facing wave after wave of attack, it's just that we have just been worse than Newcastle when it really mattered at both ends.

I think this just gets worse, second half, too.

Great.

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Always feared we would spend some games in early season form after the World Cup.   :(
Our lack of fight and resilience is disappointing and our inability to survive the press remains a serious weak point

Yep, and it's the hope that kills you!

• Like 1