Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

Ref allowing a lot of physicality and letting things go, as instructed too, suiting them much more than us as we’re not using any bar Faes whereas if they want the ball they just shove us off it and take it, we’re too nice and they seem to want it more. 
Thomas goes from being next to Almiron to nowhere near him when he scores, poor concentration.

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't care mate. I want professionals caring about the team, the fans and the stupid amount of money they're taking. Is there an official statement why Maddison is not at least on the bench today? Sorry for sounding angry but I really had enough of this. 

Too much damp for Maddison's knee too take? 🤣🤣. Just shows what a joke outfit we've become if no proper reason why he's actually out today has been given.

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We've been shit plenty of times. But I can't believe our overall performance, mindset,  work rate, confidence and organisation as been worse than this. 

Even at our worst, we at least looked OK going forward. 

This for me. Baffling at how unbelievably pathetic we’ve been. Absolutely miles off it and BR can’t take full blame for that.

Thomas frustrating me also. I fully appreciate players need downtime and a life outside football - whatever, fine. But when I see him off playing golf round the world and then pissing about at Ally Pally with the lads at the darts, at least bother to put half a shift in on game day…

Just can’t believe how bad the tea looks they are making Newcastle look like they are something special! They are not we are just garbage. My eyes really hurt watching this. After watching some beautiful stuff during the World Cup this is poor.

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I love how everyone keeps rolling out the "bang average" claims against Newcastle!  I'd take probably 7 or 8 of their first team and exchange them with ours.  If Newcastle are bang average, then what have we been for the past 18 months.  Christ almighty. 

Exactly 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

They are bang average thou let's not kid ourselfs.

Take Howe out that team they would be bottom again

Exactly the point, you take a decent manager and look what they get out of their players. 

Now compare it to our clown.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Copy this sentence; you can just paste it to save typing it out again several times every match. The man is a liability.

Should be called Afarty cause he's about as much use as a fart in a hurricane.

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Just tuned in. It looks like Ward must have brought back his Wales form. The season reloaded, 20+ goals incoming in the next 6 games. Wondering if I should go do something else with the rest of the afternoon.

Not my fav goalie ever but absolutely no chance with any of that with the shitshow in front of him

• Like 2

Just now, baldeagle said:

They’re really not 

They’re no as good as being made out to be, sorry. Don’t know why it’s different to when we shot up the table and the pundits couldn’t wait for it to drop off. Maybe because they’ll make media money off these cvnts for years to come? 

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Had too  much of the whiskey have we?

Don't get me wrong we look piss poor but their defence looks slow and vulnerable if we can get someone on who will play balls in behind them.

Do i think we will turn it around...no lol