Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Do you think the attitude and application of the players has been enough? BR is responsible for getting them ready and prepped but once they walk out on that pitch it’s up to them. 

I think that's the point they're unfit compared to Newcastle, and far off, it an underwhelming performance, lacking any preparation or plan just awful really.

Just now, Vazman said:

I think that's the point they're unfit compared to Newcastle, and far off, it an underwhelming performance, lacking any preparation or plan just awful really.

Yes I agree, but if you think any of these lot can walk off this pitch knowing they’ve competed and done everything they could to get 3 points then you’re wrong. Pathetic all round 

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Do you think the attitude and application of the players has been enough? BR is responsible for getting them ready and prepped but once they walk out on that pitch it’s up to them. 

He’s had 6 weeks with the majority of them to get them ready and they’ve turned out like this. Its on him. 

• Like 3