Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

Watching this I feel our club is similar to our country at the moment ( going down the pan ) I can’t believe the rumours of lcfc selling soyunchu ,why ? What with Tilemans, praet , Perez , Maddison ( rumour ) & vardy who is coming to an end of his career , who do we have left ? Sourmare and ward are nowhere near good enough for this level I worry for us I really do. Big investment is needed with immediate effect & possibly a new management set up , Rodgers won’t last long if this goes on for ( in my opinion another half dozen games ) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

Even this sh1t show of a commentary team querying Rodgers' lack of subs.  It's like watching ingerlund under Southgate all over again.  

England player better football, as at least I semi understood why he played like he did, 

Just now, Big Blue Maff said:

Watching this I feel our club is similar to our country at the moment ( going down the pan ) I can’t believe the rumours of lcfc selling soyunchu ,why ? What with Tilemans, praet , Perez , Maddison ( rumour ) & vardy who is coming to an end of his career , who do we have left ? Sourmare and ward are nowhere near good enough for this level I worry for us I really do. Big investment is needed with immediate effect & possibly a new management set up , Rodgers won’t last long if this goes on for ( in my opinion another half dozen games ) 

Our owner would rather build a hotel next to the stadium (for… reasons…?) than invest in the squad.

Guest Col city fan

The only player who’s made any difference is Vardy.

It’s sad to see a Leicester Legend having to play with this rubbish.

Some credit must go to Newcastle here. Pressing us all over the pitch, disciplined, working hard, keeping their shape and tactically astute. 
We’ve been atrocious but I think they’ve played well.

• Like 3