Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (H) - Match Thread - 26/12/2022

1 minute ago, Trev3939 said:

Don’t think we have been as bad as people making out, obviously not our best game but Newcastle great side and capitalised on the 3 defensive mistakes we made. We can beat teams around us still

Think that's the problem Trev.  We shouldn't just be looking to the teams around us.  But currently that's all we can do.  Sad times. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phube said:

I’m convinced of Pope was our goalie in the World Cup Giroud’s header woild not have gone in…

I think most of us thought the same. 

Southgate picks the player that has T-Rex arms and is at the bottom end of the league though. 

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Think that's the problem Trev.  We shouldn't just be looking to the teams around us.  But currently that's all we can do.  Sad times. 

My point exactly, people framing us as a relegation team. We easily will avoid the drop (however bad this performance may have been) . Should be going forward though not back

3 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Don’t think we have been as bad as people making out, obviously not our best game but Newcastle great side and capitalised on the 3 defensive mistakes we made. We can beat teams around us still

You can't be watching the same match, we have been well and truly beat at home 

• Like 1