Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 hours ago, guest123 said:

P block was really good, and not too much w*nker stuff going on between the fans either. same old thing though, depends where you sit to which sections you can hear. think i'll be sitting (standing) in p block mainly this season as was good in there

I was there last season trust me SK1 is miles better I’d move over if I was u 

• Like 2

For the first time in ages the atmosphere was pretty intimidating for the away team and for 20 mins or so Spurs looked way out of their comfort zone. I can't remember anything as good as this last season. I'm sure Cooper was impressed. A bit of classic Vardy always helps.

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

The fans are going to be needed this season. I thought the atmosphere was great and we need to keep it up.

It was good after we scored which really isn't good enough in a bavks to the wall season. 

12 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Still can’t believe they are still so worried to see it move centrally vs Tranmere.

Why not just move centrally next time there's a home cup tie? Or is that an own goal?

35 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

I was there last season trust me SK1 is miles better I’d move over if I was u 

Did pretty much the whole ground bar the west stand last season, and P block was much better yesterday than last season. i must admit the repetitiveness of the drum in sk1 even when nothing was happening got on my wheel a bit last year as well down that end. overall was good though yesterday

4 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Did pretty much the whole ground bar the west stand last season, and P block was much better yesterday than last season. i must admit the repetitiveness of the drum in sk1 even when nothing was happening got on my wheel a bit last year as well down that end. overall was good though yesterday

I don’t mind the SK1 drummer, I think he’s quite good.

L1 drummer in the past few years, when I’ve sat there, gets on my nerves a bit.

25 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

The Spurs fans sounded a bit rattled during the injury stoppage. I was down the other end but it sounded like a lot of W stuff aimed at L1. Also something about the slag in green?

:dunno:

didn't quite get what happened as was on the other side of the away fans but guessing some shouted something unsavoury and got a bite. went for a piss and came back to them singing "who's the fat slag in the green?" so assuming they were trying to get a bite back. found it all a little undignified when a player was down seriously injured and we didn't know why 

2 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

I don’t mind the SK1 drummer, I think he’s quite good.

L1 drummer in the past few years, when I’ve sat there, gets on my nerves a bit.

don't think they even had one in L1 last night? I didn't take any notice if they did

2 hours ago, guest123 said:

don't think they even had one in L1 last night? I didn't take any notice if they did

Guesty, your signature states, quote - The Stadium Atmosphere thread is sh1t without me

But here you are posting in the stadium atmosphere thread?! Are you a ghost??

27 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Loved it when Cooper visibly trying to lift the crowd for the last 10 mins. That's the togetherness we need this season

Surely that's just the manager telling the fans to do something they should already be doing but aren't? 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Guesty, your signature states, quote - The Stadium Atmosphere thread is sh1t without me

But here you are posting in the stadium atmosphere thread?! Are you a ghost??

ban must have expired, saw my opportunity and pressed the post button. no grassing though 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Knighton1976 said:

Weren't we in the Premier League Monday then?

Monday was decent for a home game which isn’t saying much for us. Away games tend to be the people who actually want to create an atmosphere and tbf last season I thought we were quite decent. Is that a coincidence that it got decent as soon as we got relegated? I wish it is, but I don’t hold out much hope