Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

22 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

not the right thread but how long have training shirts been £60? I don’t pay that for the actual shirts. 

Just got an advert for it and it’s a nice looking shirt, far better than the actual kits but didn’t expect a real shirt price. 

Good point, I thought they were around £30 or so, £20 when the kit shirt was £40 so about 50% of the cost, I’d expect a signed used one for £60!

Sorry but the fans have an absolute shocker today. Had to suffer the pain of once again sitting in the family stand. Could barely hear anything all game, fair play to Everton who gave it a few times today but even they were quiet. For what was a relegation battle and a fortress could have been created, since kick off nobody was interested and that was even before a ball was kicked before anyone blames the weather.. 

Lets hope the next home game I can get to against forest will be rocking like it was a couple of years ago as we’re back in the section.. man i miss that on a match day, who’s idea is it to take kids lol at least when I’m in the section I can’t hear the l1 drummer.. 

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Genuinely think people aren't interested 

90% aren't.  But unfortunately the 10% that are are dispersed around the stadium.  I've said it before (a thousand times) but until they give one end to like minded fans then all the discussion of 'what the atmosphere was like' will be pointless, it'll always be poor.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, purpleronnie said:

90% aren't.  But unfortunately the 10% that are are dispersed around the stadium.  I've said it before (a thousand times) but until they give one end to like minded fans then all the discussion of 'what the atmosphere was like' will be pointless, it'll always be poor.

Agree but it will never happen. How many people stayed in the section but contribute f all..