Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Atmosphere today was so desperately poor.

L/K is pretty much entirely dead now. It's been deteriorating for a decade or so but today was amongst the worst I've ever seen it. The drummer was flogging a dead horse trying to get something going but to no avail. 

UFS too small to be heard by the time you get half a stand away from them.

Sad times.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Agree but it will never happen. How many people stayed in the section but contribute f all.. 

True they'll always be those but the section is too small, but one end with just 50% contributing would make a huge difference.  Never happen of course thats why these discussions will never change, which is really sad.

• Like 1

Cudos to the UFS Cappo curly perm guy who spent the entire match with his back to the pitch looking up at the singing section trying to get things going.

Don't think he saw any of the game bless him.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Cudos to the UFS Cappo curly perm guy who spent the entire match with his back to the pitch looking up at the singing section trying to get things going.

He does every game.. absolutely fair play to him, you cannot fault his commitment. I think there is some sparse moments people do actually take note and respond :appl:

3 hours ago, niyaminski said:

I’m certain some thought that the thunder and lightning was more exciting than the football.

I mean you saw the quality of the football on show right?

there's enough fans that want to make noise but we really really need an end, rather than UFS being tucked away into the corner and the club doing their best to stop people joining them

12 hours ago, Izzy said:

Well done, top lad.

Edited by steveherbe
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

Atmosphere today was so desperately poor.

L/K is pretty much entirely dead now. It's been deteriorating for a decade or so but today was amongst the worst I've ever seen it. The drummer was flogging a dead horse trying to get something going but to no avail. 

UFS too small to be heard by the time you get half a stand away from them.

Sad times.

They’ll go mad…

decent in p block but that was it, didnt hear anything from the rest of the ground. Everton fans lucky I ain’t a grass as well doing helicopter signs at the end

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

People talking about Helicopter Gestures are going to be in for a shock when we play Forest on a Friday night right near the anniversary 

mate, i couldn't give a flying **** about it, otherwise i'd have grassed and filmed them, i was just interested if anyone else saw as pretty sure a female copper was watching them

1 minute ago, guest123 said:

mate, i couldn't give a flying **** about it, otherwise i'd have grassed and filmed them, i was just interested if anyone else saw as pretty sure a female copper was watching them

Fairs didn’t see it either tbh 

Was a fair amount of bottle and coin throwing going on yesterday 

For whatever reason theirs always some sort of trouble when we play Everton more than anyone