Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

26 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Forget about the rest of the season. Give it everything today.

If we get over the line, all will be forgiven, if not forgotten. If we don't, give 'em both barrels at the end.

And that's the danger many people will fall into - I genuinely believe a fair majority haven't and won't acknowledge there's a problem.

Be relieved by all means, we all want to stay up but don't forgive and forget, don't paper of the cracks, learn and get the house in order - that's for the club to sort out, we as fans unfortunately have no bearing on it but make feeling knows, put the pressure on the board members, the club, open a few peoples eyes and wake people up.

Ultimately most people will look at you like you've got two heads they're so blind to it all which is a sad indictment of where we are on and off the pitch.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Forget about the rest of the season. Give it everything today.

If we get over the line, all will be forgiven, if not forgotten. If we don't, give 'em both barrels at the end.

It would be amazing to stay up, but I couldn't care less who leaves in the thee summer if we do

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

And that's the danger many people will fall into - I genuinely believe a fair majority haven't and won't acknowledge there's a problem.

Be relieved by all means, we all want to stay up but don't forgive and forget, don't paper of the cracks, learn and get the house in order - that's for the club to sort out, we as fans unfortunately have no bearing on it but make feeling knows, put the pressure on the board members, the club, open a few peoples eyes and wake people up.

Ultimately most people will look at you like you've got two heads they're so blind to it all which is a sad indictment of where we are on and off the pitch.

Know we've disagreed on a lot but I have to agree with you here.

If we stay up it should be a reminder to do all we can not to be anywhere near this position in the coming seasons.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It won’t. Heads need to roll regardless.

Yeah, 'forgiven' wasn't the right word. It's shouldn't be and we need wholesale changes from top to bottom. I'd like to think Top sees this season as unacceptable. Get over the line and the hard work starts.

3 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Everton and Leeds both chanting against their owners 

Our lot clap and high five top 

One of the big reasons they are more respected by players and the media.  Been saying it all season.

We're pussies.

Edited by BlueSi13
  • Like 3