Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Their owners haven’t delivered a prem title, an fa cup and a charity shield though.

Yet despite that, they are still considered elite (largely because of their fanbase) whereas we are considered flotsam and jetsam.  

1 minute ago, SK3Blue said:

Sky coverage went to Goodison, what was the reaction from fans to players when the fate was sealed? Clapping, or did they get what they deserved? 

Minority ran on the pitch, loads booed them and started chanting against their board

5 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

One of the big reasons they are more respected by players and the media.  Been saying it all season.

We're pussies.

Yeah can’t moan that people don’t treat us as a big club when a large proportion of the fan base don’t believe it either 

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Not really a big deal though is it. 

Oh no it’ll be like another day with finances. Especially when we’ve loaned against future PL earnings. 

Everyone who got us relegated on the seventh highest wage packet will be there next season. Minus Rodgers. 

1 minute ago, MattFox said:

Minority ran on the pitch, loads booed them and started chanting against their board

Sorry mate, I meant at Leicester, Sky coverage went to Goodison so I didn't see our fans response as the final whistle went at Everton 

I don't get why people think our fan base is anything else but apathetic, its been like this for decades, its the same in the vast majority of fan bases in England.  

It will always be a family orienated happy clapper type of atmosphere no matter what league we're in, because fan cultrue has died a death since 92....in england that is. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Big85 said:

Sad state of affairs when you se your own fans having a big punch up at full time!! With Kids around them and wife’s/partners. This was in and around A2/B1

That was an embarrassing sight to watch. Club’s response should be reviewed, as it had initially kicked off between those before the physical action. Steward response massively lacking (ironic sentence).

Just now, Finnaldo said:

Oh no it’ll be like another day with finances. Especially when we’ve loaned against future PL earnings. 

Everyone who got us relegated on the seventh highest wage packet will be there next season. Minus Rodgers. 

We, as fans, will still be able to watch football and have a beer and a laugh before the game, we don’t see any of the money. The club has done what every other team in the pyramid wants to do, and that’s win it, West Ham fans singing about us going down… so what… they’ve not won anything, nor has Newcastle, they’re basically celebrating losing and every year they’ll be hoping to do what we did, but they won’t.  Whoopie di doo.

I love how all the slagging off of the fans who went to the game comes from armchair fans. I didn’t clap and wouldn’t have if we stayed up, but at least the fans who clapped actually turned up and supported their team. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lako42 said:

More anti board vocals at Everton who survived. 

We are so Tinpot its cringe worthy 

Not just clapping our relegated team off, but using club clappers to do it.

If that doesnt sum up the majority of our fan base i dont know what does.

• Like 2