Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

You may laugh, but my son treated me to a meal and a seat with the prawn sandwich brigade for my 60th birthday. First and last time. We dared to stand up when we scored and interrupted the view of Mr and Mrs prawn sandwich behind us who then proceeded to complain to the prawn sandwich stewards who told us that we were now being watched by CCTV and any such behaviour would result in us being ejected. When the game finished I said to Mr prawn sandwich."I'll see you next week at turf moor plastic supporter" knowing full well he wouldn't be anywhere near Burnley. Me and my son were there. We we're also told to leave and would not be allowed in with the select few for after match drinks. Cost my son a lot of money for that afternoon and we certainly didn't enjoy it. Says a lot about our football club.

Same shit at all clubs by all accounts.

29 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I'm glad we are still getting sell out crowds but the theory being relegated would get rid of the happy clapping, prawn sandwich eating, entitled Premier League type fan has been crushed.

Our fan base has grown in the last 10 years.

There’s a wave of youngsters who would have usually supported a big 6 club that have instead picked up Leicester during our successful spell.

No doubt we’re are 30k every week this season .

• Like 1

I noticed a fair few in the Kop wearing plain white t shirts was there any reason for this. Thought the atmosphere was ok for much of the first half but was poor in the 2nd half bar the time of the winner, thought wys was good but I think Cardiff booing through it had us singing louder 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I noticed a fair few in the Kop wearing plain white t shirts was there any reason for this. Thought the atmosphere was ok for much of the first half but was poor in the 2nd half bar the time of the winner, thought wys was good but I think Cardiff booing through it had us singing louder 

Probably a multi pack deal on in primary at the minute…

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Grown men choosing to take one blows my mind 

Speaking as a grown man who has taken a clapper or two home, I take them for my kids who are too young to go yet and enjoy playing (throwing them around) with them.

Just now, Stevosevic said:

People leaving games early has always been baffling to me. 

It’s only 90 minutes as it is lads. Why go and miss 10% of what you’ve paid for. 

I get people leaving with say 2 mins left. But to leave on 82 there could be almost 20 mins to go!

5 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

People leaving games early has always been baffling to me. 

It’s only 90 minutes as it is lads. Why go and miss 10% of what you’ve paid for. 

A bloke near me come up late for KO as his having a pint, goes down at 40 minutes to get his half time pint, is late back up and leave around 85 minutes.

He misses at least 20 minutes each game.

• Haha 1