Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

I seem to be in the minority and enjoyed the day and atmosphere, the family stand is filling up with young children again and that’s lovely to see 

the young family in row FF your children are a credit to you so enthusiastic and well behaved at the same time, we  need families at the KP we need the next generation to feel welcome 

I enjoyed the atmosphere 

I didn't think it was bad yesterday either too. Felt like new faces in cases. Also thought the attendance was impressive in the midst of holiday season. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

We can blame everything we like. Acoustics, age, early kick offs, whatever you like.

It just comes down to lack of effort. 

Be carefull what you say, will be accused of being a twat and told to grow up. I may be a twat but at least im not a boring twat that just sits there😆 

It wasmt that bad.

Cardiff inbreds had 10 mins after Ramsey scored where they were loud and after we got the winner it was decent.

Positive for me was the WYS is finally getting going pre kick off.

It might actually be hair raising for some games if we crack it

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lfu said:

The kids are alright

Fcuking brilliant, a bit of passion from the Leicester sprogs. Let's hope as they grow older they'll leave the grandparents at home. This is what it was like when I was a boy at Filbo. Difference was about 20/30 of us sprogs(and many more) got in for nothing at half time and always guaranteed a better atmosphere  2nd half, even without the drink and drugs that seems to be the norm these days. The atmosphere of a full house at the King power has never even got close to a full house at Filbo in my experience, and I go back a long time.

• Like 1

I do think there's a cultural thing in Leicester. You listen to the songs sang at anfield or even abroad with actual meaningful lyrics and people feel comfortable trying on their soprano - much like at a church service. I get the feeling there's a massive collective embarrassment that's built up over the years at even trying to sing a pitch hence that montone drone and a race to the end. Or worse silence and pitiful stares!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

This video was taken by Cov fans 2 weeks ago. If you think this sort of shit constitutes a good atmosphere, then we are on very different pages. The sight of a ten year old acting the biggun throwing willy puller signs whilst being ignored by their  elders strikes me as deeply pathetic.

38 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

This video was taken by Cov fans 2 weeks ago. If you think this sort of shit constitutes a good atmosphere, then we are on very different pages. The sight of a ten year old acting the biggun throwing willy puller signs whilst being ignored by their  elders strikes me as deeply pathetic.

A kid having a laugh, criminal.

2 hours ago, Raj said:

It wasmt that bad.

Cardiff inbreds had 10 mins after Ramsey scored where they were loud and after we got the winner it was decent.

Positive for me was the WYS is finally getting going pre kick off.

It might actually be hair raising for some games if we crack it

We cracked it towards the end of last season. Love it. I'm in the corner of the West Stand and everyone was standing up and belting out WYS. Sounds like an anthem sung as loud as any other. And it's ours. 

• Like 3