Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You mean a young human being who might or might not be exhibiting unpleasant behaviour? 

Suppressing a valid set of concerns, well played.

You’re an adult, I know you can move on with your life every time someone acts unpleasantly.

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

You’re an adult, I know you can move on with your life every time someone acts unpleasantly.

Of course - it is however worthy of discussion in my opinion, and in that of others too. It hasn't been helped by people bringing social class into it, as if that was anything to do with it.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Working class people at a working class sport. Who'd have thought it. 

I know, they shouldn't be allowed in. Everybody should behave like the prawn sandwich and derby and Joan contingent and make the atmosphere even worse than than it already is.

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Oh, I just fell in here.

I am not meant to be at the football because not only am I over 50, I'm from the wrong social class and am being sneered at for it.

Well played.

I hope you sing as well. Otherwise all these factors mean you're out.

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Oh, I just fell in here.

I am not meant to be at the football because not only am I over 50, I'm from the wrong social class and am being sneered at for it.

Well played.

I'm not being ageist mate I'm 65 and I couldn't care less what class you think you are. If it offends you that much I'd suggest you stick to the opera on a Saturday afternoon for your kicks. Can't believe it's even being discussed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Well, it is a forum, which is designed for an exchange of views. If this conversation doesn’t feel relevant to you, simply ignore it

Love a good forum explainer. We’d be lost without them. 

• Like 1

Guest lcfc80

He's a kid ffs, lets all pretend our children act like angels out of sight. He's just giving some away fans a bit back which he's probably been listening to since Ramsey scored the other way. Honestly find it incredible that a 65 year old granddad can be shouting the same stuff, who "should know better" gets ignored, whereas a kid getting caught up in the joy of us scoring is getting ruined online. And that's before people pontificating about the lads parents. 

I find it more strange that someone has filmed a child and then posted it online for some sort of kudos, banter or likes. Move on.

1 minute ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Well clearly you are a bit lost as you’re suggesting people stop discussing a thing on a discussion forum.

By all means, continue getting everything you need off your chest about someone else’s child. It’s a very normal way for an adult to spend his day. Enjoy. 

13 minutes ago, The_77 said:

By all means, continue getting everything you need off your chest about someone else’s child. It’s a very normal way for an adult to spend his day. Enjoy. 

That’s very kind of you to lend me your permission. Please remain vigilant in your monitoring of Foxestalk threads to ensure no-one deviates from what you deem to be appropriate topics for discussion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Again, that’s your opinion. You don’t get to decide what we can talk about. And neither am I offended by that kid’s behaviour. Frankly it simply represents what I dislike about football crowds, namely, insane baiting of opposition fans. I just find it a bit pathetic, whether it’s coming from a kid, a pensioner or someone somewhere in between. Can’t we simply support our team to the hilt?

You obviously are offended. Give it a rest

• Like 1