Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Thoughts from the home end at half time.

Central block really trying. Can here new songs for the keeper and Winks. Anything to their right is only arsed about singing ‘you fat bastard’ to the home fans. It looks a slog.

The Mavidi one is being sung like no one is that arsed on it.

About a third in that away end singing, would be a lot louder with the help from other two thirds.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Thoughts from the home end at half time.

Central block really trying. Can here new songs for the keeper and Winks. Anything to their right is only arsed about singing ‘you fat bastard’ to the home fans. It looks a slog.

The Mavidi one is being sung like no one is that arsed on it.

About a third in that away end singing, would be a lot louder with the help from other two thirds.

Away end looked like a care homes annual day out to the bingo 

• Haha 1

Just gotta accept it now. The same usual people keep getting their tickets as they’re so high up the priority and won’t change. They’ll come back with the “we’ve supported them before you were even born” fact is they offer little to no support for the team and in turn make our sway ends an embarrassment. Same reason for our home atmosphere too.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Shouldn't need booze to make it good but there was 13 ‘official’ coaches there today. That is a lot of the end sober.

Does any other club do official coaches on the scale of us?

Always seems like we have way more

3 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

and seemingly altered our ability to sing anything at a normal speed. Why is everything the Gabba version?

Whenever we sing anything we sound like we're doing the Scooter version, we can't even sing EIEIEIO at a normal speed

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Does any other club do official coaches on the scale of us?

Always seems like we have way more

Im not sure on club coaches but we from my experience have one of the least organised none official coach travel. I can only think of the Coalville lot, Zoonie and UFS. UFS is not every game either. Not any pubs or social clubs that do busses anymore I don’t think.

Edited by SemperEadem

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Im not sure on club coaches but we from my experience have one of the least organised none official coach travel. I can only think of the Coalville lot, Zoonie and UFS. UFS is not every game either. Not any pubs or social clubs that do busses anymore I don’t think.

Club took 4 coaches so saying there were 13 or however many is a bit exaggerated.

Serious question,  if the atmosphere affected you that much why were you sat in the home end and not the away end actually supporting your team and making a noise?

44 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Frustratingly heard that the concourse was bouncing at half time.

Got to have those videos of atmosphere to show off with people going for it

11 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Without meaning to goad anyone, is this the type of thing the foxestrust should/could help facilitate

14 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Whenever we sing anything we sound like we're doing the Scooter version, we can't even sing EIEIEIO at a normal speed

I was singing it with my son on the couch and by the time we were done they were halfway through again and he just gave me this quizzical look like I've not been teaching him properly! 

11 minutes ago, promised land said:

Club took 4 coaches so saying there were 13 or however many is a bit exaggerated.

Serious question,  if the atmosphere affected you that much why were you sat in the home end and not the away end actually supporting your team and making a noise?

Because the club has stopped me from

attending home and away games for a period of time.

13 away coaches outside the away end fact.

Edited by SemperEadem

Guest nathan.
25 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Because the club has stopped me from

attending home and away games for a period of time.

13 away coaches outside the away end fact.

Why have they banned you?