Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
On 29/08/2023 at 19:10, Spudulike said:

The chief goaders are the kids in the family stand. Little nut jobs. 

Singing “you’ve got school in the morning” at them was embarrassing

They don’t go back till Friday the 1st of September, bet they must of been pissing themselves.

I got my ticket for hull quite much later than the sale date.. sk1 was sold out until a couple popped up just outside of the singing section where I usually go in, Grabbed one of those.. 

Everyone was on their feet for the players coming out and just as it kicked off everyone fell to their arses like a stack of cards, I had a quick look round and literally everyone in the section top to bottom was seated, embarrassing, I was half tempted to try squeeze in somewhere in the actual section just so I could be on my feet, sooner they put rails in the better. Fair play to ufs and I say it every week who try to get the crowd going, but majority of the singing section today couldnt be bothered. It was painful the strip of seats I was in, best atmosphere was a couple of people shouting twat at the keeper. 

obviously going a goal down don’t help and it kills atmosphere completely, but that’s something that needs to improve. It ain’t all going to be flowers and roses as proved today but then it’s the fans job to lift the players and not vice versa.. 

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I genuinely think people expect too much at times. Of course it wasn't rocking but it wasn't dead.

It was dead compared to Coventry.. the quality of the team shouldn’t come into it however.. people moan and berate the lads with the drum but they don’t stop and fair play. Whether it’s 0-0 or 1-0 down, moving your mouth and saying Leicester ain’t a mammoth task, but some adults just decide to sit there and clap their free handed out clappers. 
I don’t usually moan but for some reason I was frustrated with today, no wonder I love going away so much (although some would say that’s  even worse lol)

2 hours ago, CWLCFC said:

Terrible and so so negative. By the sounds of it some of our fans have already wrote of Maresca because he doesn’t want his players to “Get it forward”. Honestly these types of fans at the game are so frustrating.

The chap was ranting that we "have no route one anymore"

19 minutes ago, Edmund said:

Today I had the pleasure of finding out obese people are not compatible in the KP. Lady in front of me kept showing her displeasure towards me as my knees were digging into her back! As if it's my fault that your back protrudes onto the row behind!

Had a good mind to report her to the stewards as she had somehow smuggled in a pipe of Pringles, Haribo and a bag of Drumstick squashies.

I can also confirm that the smell of roast chicken flavoured crisps linger for a good 15 minutes after being despatched and consumed in one swoop, in the same fashion you'd neck a pint down.

I have a similar problem with a guy on front of me, really annoying. He sits like he slobbing watching the TV - back the size of mainland Africa crushing my knees 

Do you know what, i know the mantra is that fans should always be singing and spurring the players on, but the football we are playing is not really "get you off your seat" stuff.

I don't mind us playing this way, and I hope we start to move the ball quicker, and with more fluidity as time goes on, but much like at Man City, for all how pleasing on the eye their football can be, it doesnt really lend itself for getting their fans behind it, in a way that harem scarem football does.

• Haha 1

Heard someone on the way out “hope we lose a few more so we sack this manager” couldn’t believe it

No patience at all, already a few grumblings at 0-0 and as soon as we conceded it was full on moaning at the players. Ironically every time we did lump it forward from the keeper I’m pretty sure we lost the ball.

At least one of the two old boys who sit behind me didn’t come today so I didn’t have to listen to 90 minutes of moaning about wokeness and cancel culture like usual 😂