Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

This isn't meant to be confrontational, but why on earth not?

If it was just James would you expect people to stay behind after the whistle? 

Just interested as I don't feel Matty James deserves particular appreciation. 

We'd be staying behind fairly often 

*edit* 

Ignore me I'm being a **** 

Edited by Lako42
  • Haha 1

So much potential to have a really good end behind the goal but far too many just aren’t interested or are too stubborn to move anywhere to let others have a go. 

Unrealistic but if we do end up getting a fairly good team at home in the cup this season i’d like for them to open up the ground for all STH’s and not give people the option to buy ‘their own’ seat. Free for all for an entire couple of blocks of people who want to get involved. 

• Like 1

I think it's maybe more to do with the clientele that are sitting behind the goal in the Kop. I've sat in a few different areas this year (A1/A2/G2/M1) and every time we've scored everyone's been up on their feet, celebrating and supporting the team like always.

Maybe some of the STH's in the SK2/3 have been coming so long they've almost become desensitised to it all. 

21 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I think it's maybe more to do with the clientele that are sitting behind the goal in the Kop. I've sat in a few different areas this year (A1/A2/G2/M1) and every time we've scored everyone's been up on their feet, celebrating and supporting the team like always.

Maybe some of the STH's in the SK2/3 have been coming so long they've almost become desensitised to it all. 

Sounds like a good time to give it up.