Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

20 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Absolutely embarrassing how many empty seats there were at the end. I get that some people will have there reasons for leaving early but not that many.

I still can't understand this. It's partially understandable whilst we're dog shit but we're doing well. Why not spend the last five watching the result come in.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I still can't understand this. It's partially understandable whilst we're dog shit but we're doing well. Why not spend the last five watching the result come in.

Given the journey I’ve just had getting back thanks to some brainwave from the Highways department closing off Aylestone Road, I can understand it on this occasion. Narborough Road is absolutely solid up to M1/M69

• Like 3

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Given the journey I’ve just had getting back thanks to some brainwave from the Highways department closing off Aylestone Road, I can understand it on this occasion. Narborough Road is absolutely solid up to M1/M69

Yeah it's been foul getting in today. I was forced to go to the pub afterwards to allow the traffic to settle.....

Being at the heart of the section tonight nearer the drum I would say not bad effort to be honest, could be slightly better but I think the opposition will play a part in that, Sunderland and Leeds coming up will be great i think.. 

Guest nathan.
14 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Overall a decent enough atmosphere, especially in the second half. However, seeing a significant amount of people leaving the stands on the 37th minute to go down and buy their pint of overpriced pisswater was a real low, the bloke next to me who did then spent the rest of the match messing about on his phone. Sums up some of the 'fans' we've got who prioritise drinking crap beer over watching the match and supporting their team.

Definitely going to email the club about the goal music on the full time whistle, ruined yet another authentic celebration. 

Going down a bit early at HT is the only way you dont miss kick off for the second.