Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

That chant that Spurs sing about Ange and seems to have crept in needs binning off now. Cant be stealing a song off them wank3rs, originality ffs

Literally the first time I heard spurs were singing that I thought hmm that sounds familiar lol

7 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Was quite impressed with their numbers considering. Seems like teams are treating us as a day out. 

They could well be. We're considered a decent away day by many due to the central location of the ground, big allocation, decent views and the fact we kick up a bit of an atmosphere. 

Most of the teams in this division see Leicester as a place they won't get to see next season on current form. 

56 minutes ago, Bilo said:

They could well be. We're considered a decent away day by many due to the central location of the ground, big allocation, decent views and the fact we kick up a bit of an atmosphere. 

Most of the teams in this division see Leicester as a place they won't get to see next season on current form. 

And given the length of time since we were last in the division, there's probably plenty of fans that we're a new ground to tick off. And yes, they hopefully think it's a one off opportunity. 

Weird one in SK1 tonight. 

Pockets towards the back actually starting songs whilst the lads at the front starting different ones and then having to change. 

I'm fully behind UFS as you know but my honest thought is that they have less influence from the front, especially if lads are the back are sporadically going to start off now. 

It's a good problem that finally some others are taking responsibility for getting songs going (interestingly the more traditional ones) 

As for the club putting 15 stewards in front of the section at half time, how ****ing pathetic and unnecessary. 

Totally out of touch 

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 2

On 03/10/2023 at 08:40, purpleronnie said:

It’s funny how a large proportion of the fans stated it's what happens on the pitch that dictates how good the atmosphere is, well that myth has been busted.

The comparisons with Man City just keep on coming :ph34r:

If the whole ground sang the right song at the same time it would be okay.

We have L1 singing Ei Ei Ei oh, The family stand singing about KDH and the Kop singing about Mavididi being a Lamborghini!!!

We need some dude with a loudspeaker like they do in Europe conducting the the songs...i vote for @Lako42!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miles2lcfc said:

Just got home (north wales) 2.45am. Normally home 12.30-1.15am but didn’t get to the M69 until after 12.30am. Joke. Stayed until the end to clap the players off. 

That's horrendous. It would've been the route that I would take out of town to go westwards. Got stuck in it after the Bristol City match. Just hope that it's not the same on Saturday. 

What's causing it? Anyone know? 

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

That's horrendous. It would've been the route that I would take out of town to go westwards. Got stuck in it after the Bristol City match. Just hope that it's not the same on Saturday. 

What's causing it? Anyone know? 

Aylestone Road being closed means that a lot on that side of the city are using Narborough Road South as the route to get onto the motorways. The traffic lights simply don't function well enough with the large roundabout at Fosse Park. 

Despite their headquarters being less than a five minute walk away, no one from Leics Police decided to take control. That's twice now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Aylestone Road being closed means that a lot on that side of the city are using Narborough Road South as the route to get onto the motorways. The traffic lights simply don't function well enough with the large roundabout at Fosse Park. 

Despite their headquarters being less than a five minute walk away, no one from Leics Police decided to take control. That's twice now. 

Any indications about when it's due to reopen? 

Isnt it nice to go to a game where the fans are not polarized and we  are not forced to watch the same mistakes abd Danny ward week in week out.  I never thought rwkeg6ation would be so good.

(But I want to get straight back to the epl... the nightmare of last season was all down to the board failing to terminate Rodgers)

Have to say, don’t usually criticise the atmosphere but I thought the section was poor for large parts of the game compared to other games. Having a season ticket there I found that a lot less people around me were signing them usual but there were pockets of the second half that were quite good.