Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The acoustics are definitely a factor. However, if the whole Kop would pull their finger out, the whole stadium would hear it and no-one would moan about bad acoustics. Preston were very good yesterday. I could actually hear them a few times. If the whole away end join in together, you can hear it anywhere in the stadium. The same goes for our home support.

Totally  agree.  The acoustics may not be brilliant  but if a whole end sings the atmosphere could be great. Just thinking back to last season and ends that stood out. Liverpool  with their firmihno song, villa with Allez Allez and Leeds . All loud where I am in sk1 . We don't get 500 singing though never mind 3000. If we did acoustics wouldn't be a problem.  As it is , it's an excuse.

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The acoustics are definitely a factor. However, if the whole Kop would pull their finger out, the whole stadium would hear it and no-one would moan about bad acoustics. Preston were very good yesterday. I could actually hear them a few times. If the whole away end join in together, you can hear it anywhere in the stadium. The same goes for our home support.

The only time the KO gets going is when we are a massive underdog in a game. Now there is an expectation that we will win, it’s gone even worst 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Can we have a chant about what a massive fraud BR was please and how it's criminal that we were relegated? It doesn't get mentioned often enough... 

I understand your frustration that people are somewhat repetitive on here regarding this. It probably is time to move on but people don't forgive and forget (me included) that easily.

I'm just happy that we are rid of a manager that didn't want to be here and sucked the life out of the club whilst holding out for his pay off.

We've now got new hope with a positive forward thinking manager who could well take us back to the PL at the first attempt.

Forza Maresca. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/10/2023 at 22:31, lanefox said:

I think it's disrespectful to the players especially when we're playing so well that you can't be bothered to congratulate them at the end of the game

They take about 10 mins to shake each others hand (even though they're going to be in the dressing room), shake oppisition hands, shake officials hands. None of them are interested in coming to the fans before all of that.

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They take about 10 mins to shake each others hand (even though they're going to be in the dressing room), shake oppisition hands, shake officials hands. None of them are interested in coming to the fans before all of that.

They’ve come over to the fans and stayed there for longer than any previous season. Enzo has made sure of that. Away from home they come over in front of a packed away end whilst at home half the ground has left 5 minutes early..

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Munshi said:

They’ve come over to the fans and stayed there for longer than any previous season. Enzo has made sure of that. Away from home they come over in front of a packed away end whilst at home half the ground has left 5 minutes early..

Tbf for myself I am inconsistent. I stay sometimes, sometimes I don't. Away from home I tend to see them off the pitch but at home I don't always stay (especially when it's a night game).

I wouldn't call it "disrespectful" though as OP did. Fans put a lot of effort, time and money into going to games.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1972 Fox said:

I understand your frustration that people are somewhat repetitive on here regarding this. It probably is time to move on but people don't forgive and forget (me included) that easily.

I'm just happy that we are rid of a manager that didn't want to be here and sucked the life out of the club whilst holding out for his pay off.

We've now got new hope with a positive forward thinking manager who could well take us back to the PL at the first attempt.

Forza Maresca. 

Forza Enzo or Forza Maresca would look great on a TIFO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

10 minutes lol It’s 2 at an absolute maximum. What are they supposed to do, tell the ref and oppo to wait a sec whilst they celebrate with the fans first? 

3 minutes ago, lfu said:

Playing that bloody music at full time again 😩

Money rains from the sky above...... You'll never buy my love!!

Something that you've got to know this girl!

Sounds like im in bloody River Island in Highcross in the female section holding bags lol

I find it interesting to watch games these days, not always exciting though. Take the first goal, just comes out of a string of passes not much different to the previous several attempts. 

Compare that to the title winning season when we were the counter attack masters, everyone would be screaming as soon as we saw vardy on the run and then go mad when he banged it in! 

That build up plays a massive part in getting people going, nowadays it's like watching a game of chess, or having sex with no foreplay and coming after 3 strokes, sure it's still nice, but it doesn't get you going the same. 

Others may disagree, and I'm still enjoying the football, but it's not hard to see why the place isn't bouncing untill later in the game when we are pinging them in for fun. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yep, classy guys started banging on their bus windows to give me and my 8YO gestures as they left. Salty.

Scumbags.

At least they didnt have the audacity to sing Leicesters a sh1thole ..

2 hours ago, Drink Water said:

Money rains from the sky above...... You'll never buy my love!!

Something that you've got to know this girl!

Sounds like im in bloody River Island in Highcross in the female section holding bags lol

If David Brent was on FoxesTalk this would be his post.