Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Still find it so embarrassing the amount who leave early. The away fans love it, watching loads leave and rip the pi** out of us. Rightly so.    I see we've resorted to the 'stand up if you love Leicester chant', I'm guessing to try to mask the vast number who are already standing as they make their way out..

42 minutes ago, Batfink77 said:

Still find it so embarrassing the amount who leave early. The away fans love it, watching loads leave and rip the pi** out of us. Rightly so.    I see we've resorted to the 'stand up if you love Leicester chant', I'm guessing to try to mask the vast number who are already standing as they make their way out..

Agree with you totally. As full time came up I looked around  to see how embarrassing  we are. G1 and g2 half empty, family stand half empty. Prawn sandwich brigade half empty and the corner next to sk4 nearly empty. Our fans don't deserve the club or current players. Premier  league completed,  fa Cup completed,  champions league been involved in. How many other  clubs can say that in the last 7 years.  Yes we have been relegated  but this group are riding high on top. If that's not good enough for you to show your appreciation,  **** off to the etihad. They have spare seats.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I just wonder after the last 15 years or so whether some of our supporters have that desperate hunger for further success. 

Surely  we all want success. Maybe it's me but that club runs through my veins. As a kid through the milne ,Hamilton,pleat years it was my club and I supported them with pride even though a lot of kids were wearing Liverpool  shirts. Its in your heart and hurts when we lose, makes you on cloud 9 when we win. Feel like half the fans are there cos they have nothing else to do and it's not a passion. 2014 seemed to really bring  that on. 

2 hours ago, coolcol said:

Yep, they sang exactly that walking down Raw Dykes Road pre-match.

Be curious to know if anything was done about the gaggle of knuckle draggers who were singing 'town full of [racist term for folks of South Asian origin]' on their way into the ground. :dry:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Batfink77 said:

I stayed till the end and cheered the players off as I approached the bus stop my bus home pulled off so in hindsight I should have left early lol 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Liked the acknowledgment of how useless their team was with the 'we've got the ball' chant. 

You know you hit new lows when your fans are chanting sh2t like that.

Couldnt happen to be more horrid club.

Cherry on the cake if we go up and they go down!

Edited by Raj

18 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

Their behaviour in the City before kick off was atrocious, a lot of frightened people. They definitely needed horses.

Kicked off at HT too.

Some bright spark decided to open the gates to let the Stoke fans out to have a cigarette at the same time as letting the home fans out right next to them.

Bottles, lighters, coins, in fact anything, including a tin of vaseline, being hurled at each other along with the threats.

Who takes a tin of Vaseline to football? I think someone thought the phrase 'We're gonna tear em a new one" was quite literal.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Be curious to know if anything was done about the gaggle of knuckle draggers who were singing 'town full of [racist term for folks of South Asian origin]' on their way into the ground. :dry:

Glad I didn’t hear that. ****ing pathetic. Sort of thing that makes you want to wade in. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Kicked off at HT too.

Some bright spark decided to open the gates to let the Stoke fans out to have a cigarette at the same time as letting the home fans out right next to them.

Bottles, lighters, coins, in fact anything, including a tin of vaseline, being hurled at each other along with the threats.

Who takes a tin of Vaseline to football? I think someone thought the phrase 'We're gonna tear em a new one" was quite literal.

Heard something over the tannoy about this. 

Not the brightest move 

11 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Kicked off at HT too.

Might be handy to take Vaseline if you playing an away game in Greece.

Thought it was much better , atmosphere wise, yesterday 👍

Well done to UFS and those around them👏👏

• Like 4

11 hours ago, fox in the sox said:

Their behaviour in the City before kick off was atrocious, a lot of frightened people. They definitely needed horses.

what did they do in town please? heard they had took over the Globe and O'Neils early doors but were alright

Well said guest123 regarding how to celebrate a goal. The spontaneous reaction of most fans is to rise up out of their seats, whilst clapping and probably jumping up and down. When City score, this is what I do. I don’t think about some sort of rehearsed celebration where I throw myself around on top of others, in order to look impressive on social media in case someone is filming me. Also, I don’t spend those moments looking round at other fans to see what they are doing as I’m too busy living the moment. It seems to me that those complaining on here, are the ones who are obsessed with other’s reactions and are not celebrating the goal.

• Like 2