Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

13 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Be curious to know if anything was done about the gaggle of knuckle draggers who were singing 'town full of [racist term for folks of South Asian origin]' on their way into the ground. :dry:

Oh that would be really original for them cvnts🙄

7 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Best L1 has been in ages.

Can’t remember which song it was as I was bladdered but there was a song we belted out at one point that was as loud as I’ve heard us in a very long time. 

Does LJ still go up there and get things going?

7 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Can’t remember which song it was as I was bladdered but there was a song we belted out at one point that was as loud as I’ve heard us in a very long time. 

Classic.

Brilliant song, belted it out really load, loved it.   Can't remember what it was, mind!

(Sounds like you had a good day on the beer)  :beer:

13 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I wish. The lad on the drum is an imbecile. 

LJ is unfortunately having a lot of personal issues. 

yeah heard about that, hope he gets through it all

all the best L if you read this

Edited by guest123
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, worth_the_wait said:

Classic.

Brilliant song, belted it out really load, loved it.   Can't remember what it was, mind!

(Sounds like you had a good day on the beer)  :beer:

It was the works Christmas (I know) piss up. Think id had 6ish pints by 12 so yeah you can see why my memory isn’t too great 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, westernpark said:

One thing I didn’t like yesterday, it may just be personal preference, was the drum being played during the post horn gallop.

i noticed in between songs against Preston the continuous drumming actually encouraged people to sit there using them stupid clappers clapping along to the beat

14 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

knuckle draggers who were singing 'town full of [racist term for folks of South Asian origin]' on their way into the ground. :dry:

13 hours ago, Raj said:

horrid club.

Cherry on the cake if we go up and they go down!

The Millwall of the Midlands. Hateful, odious little club with chippy little racist fans. If they were to go bust tomorrow I’d have fireworks out in the back garden and be inviting people to a party. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, guest123 said:

i noticed in between songs against Preston the continuous drumming actually encouraged people to sit there using them stupid clappers clapping along to the beat

Thankfully there aren't many clapper near me but a drum has to be used properly.

Also had to explain to my 15 year old daughter why "fans" on both sides still boo when the players take the knee.

I just explained they are abit retarded and slightly inbred.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As someone who now takes their shy 10yr old to games, I’m all in favour of the clappers. It’s encouraged him to start singing along now. 

Other team’s fans can take the piss all they like. If it helps generate a bit of noise then I think it’s a good thing. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

As someone who now takes their shy 10yr old to games, I’m all in favour of the clappers. It’s encouraged him to start singing along now. 

Other team’s fans can take the piss all they like. If it helps generate a bit of noise then I think it’s a good thing. 

Anything to get the next generation involved is positive.

Now you have to actively get your clappers people shouldn't really moan about them.

If you want one get one.

If you dont, then dont👍

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Raj said:

Also had to explain to my 15 year old daughter why "fans" on both sides still boo when the players take the knee.

I just explained they are abit retarded and slightly inbred.

I fully understand why you wouldn’t want to talk to your fifteeen year old daughter about the pathetic nature of their tiny c0cks. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Kicked off at HT too.

Some bright spark decided to open the gates to let the Stoke fans out to have a cigarette at the same time as letting the home fans out right next to them.

Bottles, lighters, coins, in fact anything, including a tin of vaseline, being hurled at each other along with the threats.

Who takes a tin of Vaseline to football? I think someone thought the phrase 'We're gonna tear em a new one" was quite literal.

Last time I went Stoke away some lads in front of me dropped a bottle of poppers on the floor no need for Vaseline apparently 

• Haha 1