Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

This leaving early always splits opinion, but at the end of the day you wouldn’t leave a cinema right before the end of the film would you. 

Personally don’t understand it, but as someone always points out people are free to do as they please. The only bonus now is so many people leave early the people who stay and watch the full 90+ don’t have as much traffic either!

1 minute ago, JayTheFox said:

This leaving early always splits opinion, but at the end of the day you wouldn’t leave a cinema right before the end of the film would you. 

Personally don’t understand it, but as someone always points out people are free to do as they please. The only bonus now is so many people leave early the people who stay and watch the full 90+ don’t have as much traffic either!

My parents do this, and they don't go often, but will always leave before the end of the game.

Missed the Maguire equaliser at home to Utd. Missed the Dyer winner away at Huddersfield. 

Why the **** would you want to miss those moments. Baffles me. That Dyer winner is one of my absolute favourite football memories.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I got moaned at tonight from a woman sitting in front of me that I was "giving her ear ache" that about sums up the average Leicester fan 😂

L1 were singing "top of the league, support is shit"

Majority of our fans should bring a pillow and flask with them.

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow Faes
5 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

Last game I went to the other week, some guys next to me came back from half time 15 minutes into the second half and then left ten minutes early. What's the point? 

7 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

I don't leave early, but I do make my way down the stairs with 30-60 seconds left of injury time, this new thing of putting the clock on the score board is a god send. 

Just to put that into perspective, I didn't tonight, and that extra 30 seconds added 20 minutes on to my journey home 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jimbo said:

I don't leave early, but I do make my way down the stairs with 30-60 seconds left of injury time, this new thing of putting the clock on the score board is a god send. 

Just to put that into perspective, I didn't tonight, and that extra 30 seconds added 20 minutes on to my journey home 

I don’t think it’s people like you Jimbo, one minute before end of game is acceptable. Think it’s the people who are leaving sometimes with 85 on the clock or even sooner that’s baffling.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

If you are supporting the Odeon, go every week and know the likely end of the film, you probably would. It’s just not comparable, people have always left early, they always will leave early. The complaints are just boring. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

L1 were singing "top of the league, support is shit"

Majority of our fans should bring a pillow and flask with them.

I can't get my head around people who don't chant, shout etc but that's each to their own

But I genuinely don't understand people who go to the football and expect there to be no noise and get upset when people are shouting, chanting etc 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I thought it was great in SK1 tonight.

Moan on here or move there and be part of the solution. Your call...

It was at the front. The middle and rear was a bit shite. 

But not as shite as the rest of the ground obviously