Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It was at the front. The middle and rear was a bit shite. 

But not as shite as the rest of the ground obviously 

Guess it's hard to judge when you're right in the thick of it. About the best this season for me.

Edited by Voll Blau

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

L1 still sing? That’s a shock, they’ve been mute since Jobber went. 

It was just for  few minutes to be fair before they went back to showing off their stone island and cp company wear to the away fans!!!

Just now, Gamble92 said:

I think we should swap the Kop and the Family stand personally 

The Kop is full of football supporter retirees 

They may have enjoyed going at one stage but now they all sit there arms folded like someone made them go. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayTheFox said:

I don’t think it’s people like you Jimbo, one minute before end of game is acceptable. Think it’s the people who are leaving sometimes with 85 on the clock or even sooner that’s baffling.

Yeah I don't get why anyone would leave, consistently before the 90 minute mark, leaving any earlier than that is ridiculous. Even leaving then with 5 minutes of injury time just doesn't make sense. Don't get me wrong I have on the odd occasion, but that's when I've got something on that I need to get to.

My favourite ever experience of someone leaving early was the Man City league cup game. A bloke behind me was in the phone to someone who had obviously left a few minutes early. We equalised, game went to extra time and all I heard the bloke saying was "what do you mean they won't let you back in?' 😂

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I got moaned at tonight from a woman sitting in front of me that I was "giving her ear ache" that about sums up the average Leicester fan 😂

Well you should keep it in your trousers not put it in people’s ears 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

I’ve had that before, bloke had a go at us for shouting🤣🤣

I sarcastically apologised for making noise at a football match.

I once told everyone in SK4 to keep the noise down because a bloke in front of us told us to be a bit quieter 😂

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If you are supporting the Odeon, go every week and know the likely end of the film, you probably would. It’s just not comparable, people have always left early, they always will leave early. The complaints are just boring. 

I never leave before the final whistle. You go to see a game of football, not some of a game of football. I once made the mistake of leaving the cinema early once, to miss the traffic. The film was called 'Titanic'

Cam anyone tell me how it ended please?

1 minute ago, boots60 said:

I never leave before the final whistle. You go to see a game of football, not some of a game of football. I once made the mistake of leaving the cinema early once, to miss the traffic. The film was called 'Titanic'

Good for you, other people don’t put football first in their lives. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

The Kop is full of football supporter retirees 

They may have enjoyed going at one stage but now they all sit there arms folded like someone made them go. 

The main issue we have is the club doing pretty much everything they can to ignore the need for an atmosphere ever since designing the stadium onwards. 

Having said that, for a few years during the Great escape, Prem Win and just after we were easily one of the best atmospheres in the country so the blame can't all be put on that.

I was only joking bringing up the family stand/Kop issue but that was the first sign the club didn't give a shit putting the family stand where it is. 

The only hope we have is them retirees as you put it all get so annoyed with Union FS and move to the flask drinking West Stand and Union FS becomes the whole Kop. 

3 minutes ago, boots60 said:

They made it safely to New York without any issues and Kate Winslet ran off with Leonardo DiCaprio. Pretty boring really.

• Haha 2

Absolute embassment tonight.

Top of the league and we can't be arsed to hang about and show some support.

I'm convinced the ground is full of folk who have very little interest in the actual game because If you did you wouldn't just clear off when we're trying to hang on for a win.

Shout out to the three lads who sat in front of me tonight in SK3. Spent all game looking at their phones then ****ed off in the 77th minute. One of them didn't even get up when we scored. The future is bright.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Good for you, other people don’t put football first in their lives. 

I don’t think this really applies to be honest , should we all just stay at home with our loved ones and never enjoy a hobby in case we accidentally put other things before others? Surely people go to the football to enjoy themselves to sometimes escape from our daily lives for 90 mins

• Like 4