Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 minute ago, Munshi said:

Enzo knows where it’s at.

Also, the amount of empty seats around are absolutely mental. Players have just given it everything in a tough game and grinded out a big win but most can’t even clap them off. Disgrace. Probably the same people who were giving shit to UFS saying “you won’t be there in the championship!!!”

People around me started to leave in the 84th minute!!! I just can't understand why? The game could have gone either way and it was entertaining. 

Just now, fox_favourite said:

People around me started to leave in the 84th minute!!! I just can't understand why? The game could have gone either way and it was entertaining. 

Yeah that was one of the worst I’ve seen for people leaving at 85mins. It’s getting pretty bad now with the away fans noticing it

Just now, Unabomber said:

What’s the words to that 

Can't tell if it's a joke... 

But:

Enzo Maresca allez

(I got a bit confused by the allez part at the start)

(And no, i'm not one of the 'fans' that can't sing a chant that has more than five words)

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah that was one of the worst I’ve seen for people leaving at 85mins. It’s getting pretty bad now with the away fans noticing it

My dad god bless him always used to say it’s like leaving the pictures without knowing the end of the film. Always sticks with me that when people leave in the mid 80th minutes lol 

8 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Must be Nice for union fs that. the club treat them as an annoyance, some of their fellow fans are downright hostile but here's our record breaking manager showing his appreciation clearly greatful to them. 

Bit of vindication must make it feel worthwhile. 

It was 🤝

7 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Everyone on this thread, move to SK1.

Make the whole stand a standing singing section.

Do it for our citeh.

I'm already at the bottom of SK1 and it's awful. I don't think the problem is the location of supporters it's just the lack of numbers that are prepared to make some noise. We just don't have fans with the balls to do it.

Honestly, I regularly go to league 2 matches with better support. I don't think there is a solution, it's something that is past down through generations and for various reasons it's died.

Full respect to UFS for continually trying to turn the tide but in my opinion we just don't have the demographic or numbers that will sing.

Edited by Vestan Pance

27 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

I think everyone in this thread who gives a **** about the atmosphere, relocate to SK1 for next season. If that fills up, move to SK2.

Need to start making the South Stand a proper Kop again. Tired of this piss poor sitting down 'support'

Could start to get this in motion if they make them areas safe standing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vestan Pance said:

I'm already at the bottom of SK1 and it's awful. I don't think the problem is the location of supporters it's just the lack of numbers that are prepared to make some noise. We just don't have fans with the balls to do it. Honestly, I regularly go to league 2 matches with better support. 

There are 100% loud pockets/individual supporters dotted around the ground. I think if we collate them towards the SK1 area they'd make a larger collective noise.

But I agree, we have a huge problem with fans not having the balls to get up off their seat and start singing.

But how do we change that?

Just now, niyaminski said:

There are 100% loud pockets/individual supporters dotted around the ground. I think if we collate them towards the SK1 area they'd make a larger collective noise.

But I agree, we have a huge problem with fans not having the balls to get up off their seat and start singing.

But how do we change that?

We could hire the go compare man to stand in the West stand

• Haha 1