Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

12 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Well if our end is crap for a 3pm Saturday kick off against forest, possibly our biggest game of the season so far....we might as well all give up and close this thread.

People will just blame the performance and the team. Truth is, its a local derby game it shouldn't matter how bad the team is but i guarantee we'll be hearing that after the game. Oh and also, there'll be loads going for it in concourse as usual but not in the stands just like last years game.

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

I know our support is shit but its actually hilarious coming from these jokers. A club whos top two songs are ‘your support is ****ing shit’ and ‘there here, there there, there every ****ing where empty seats’.. 

6C325A9F-0324-41DE-9DF0-EAB9D2ED8D0B.png

The greatest period that has ever and will ever occur in their history, and they’re thinking about Leicester fans. Very weak and insecure person, wouldn’t pay any attention to Linzi 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Forget their support, it’s blatantly obvious our support is absolutely atrocious. 

Obviously you weren't there on Tuesday night. Their home support was worse than any KP atmosphere this season, and I go to every home game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

But surely that tweet is about away fans, most home support is dire, I would rate Newcastle's away support higher than ours.

The Newcastle end down at ours for the Friday night game in 2019 was probably the best from an English team at the KP since we came up 

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

But surely that tweet is about away fans, most home support is dire, I would rate Newcastle's away support higher than ours.

I wouldn't say they are consistently loud. Also that tweet talks about the songs we sing yet they repeat about three players songs plus Blaydon Races.

I can't remember the last away support that impressed me at our place. Maybe Everton and Arsenal off top of my head, they were both better than previous/expected. Even the usual Chelsea and Leeds weren't that good last season.

Edited by Fox92

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I wouldn't say they are consistently loud. Also that tweet talks about the songs we sing yet they repeat about three players songs plus Blaydon Races.

I can't remember the last away support that impressed me at our place. Maybe Everton and Arsenal off top of my head, they were both better than previous/expected. Even the usual Chelsea and Leeds weren't that good last season.

Everton's end at our place last season was mint. Lived with a Toffee at the time and he didn't shut up about it for about a fortnight.

• Like 1