Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

4 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

You serious?

Where were you? Upper Tier?

Because loads around us in the lower tier were saying it was  the best atmosphere of the season so far from start to finish. Admittedly 2nd half better with absolute scenes at the sending off then from the 2nd goal to the tube station it was excellent. 

Great that the players came close after the final whistle and joined us in the celebrations. (Apparently with Enzo's approval and instructions)

Lower tier, right behind the goal. I knew it would be better in the second half with us attacking our end. Agreed after the red card, it was great and to the tube stations too. 

First half it was really poor.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Lower tier, right behind the goal. I knew it would be better in the second half with us attacking our end. Agreed after the red card, it was great and to the tube stations too. 

First half it was really poor.

Well I was right behind the goal in the lower at the back and it was a cracking atmosphere. If you were the lad in the black T-shirt who spent most of the time looking back to see that everyone else was doing instead of enjoying it and watching the game, good, i hope you thought it was crap. Proper day out

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, guest123 said:

Well I was right behind the goal in the lower at the back and it was a cracking atmosphere. If you were the lad in the black T-shirt who spent most of the time looking back to see that everyone else was doing instead of enjoying it and watching the game, good, i hope you thought it was crap. Proper day out

No I wasn’t. Strange response. 

These were in response to a post on Twitter and you could hear QPR fans slating our support in the first half. 

IMG_1244.jpeg

13 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

These were in response to a post on Twitter and you could hear QPR fans slating our support in the first half. 

IMG_1244.jpeg

probably some div sat in the far corner, who cares what some bitter QPR fan says as it was clearly nonsense

Edited by guest123
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, guest123 said:

probably some div sat in the far corner, who cares what some bitter QPR fan says as it was clearly nonsense

There's a theme amongst some fans that every week is the worst ever ... worse even than than previous worst week ...  either what you think about your own fans, or the opposition fans.   <yawn>

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

By the way that noise down South Africa road on way to tube post match was impressive. Haven’t heard anything like that outside of a ground in a long time 

You can be my bodyguard, we've got Jannick Vestergaard du du du du du du du du

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

IMG_1244.jpeg

Phew, after reading some on the comments on here  I was worried that our fans terrible rep would be tarnished.

Seems not.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Also can the club can explain why two blocks - one each in the upper and lower were completely empty at kick-off? 

Like it was clearly apparent it was a block booking for some sort. 

People were 2-3 to a seat behind the goal lower tier where I was, so maybe some of those should have been at the ends?