Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

14 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Obviously everyone can support the club how they want but, let's be honest, we don't see scenes like the ones after Winks' goal and at full time at pitch level very often these days and it was probably the result of the upper tier being sold first.

The type of ground helps with this. Loftus Road is so tight and close to the pitch, I was lower tier behind the goal and felt like I was practically on the pitch.

At our ground we're so far away and now they've even installed bars at the bottom so you can't go anywhere near the pitch. When players come over at full time, like at QPR, you want to get close to them but it's impossible at home.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Obviously everyone can support the club how they want but, let's be honest, we don't see scenes like the ones after Winks' goal and at full time at pitch level very often these days and it was probably the result of the upper tier being sold first.

I hadn’t even considered this. Fair point. 

Edited by RonnieTodger

3 hours ago, Daggers said:

Especially considering his important job that’s really important which he may have mentioned once or twice. lol

aren't you the one telling everyone constantly you dont support KPFC and don't go games now, which you may have mentioned once or twice, but are busying yourself on this thread about going games. 

9 hours ago, Trekerz said:

1000000% correct. Look at the videos of the top tier celebrating. Front row towards the right you can see the full coach 1 army in action barely even moving. These are the ones who usually get the front row seats at every single away game. 

12 hours ago, Trekerz said:

1000000% correct. Look at the videos of the top tier celebrating. Front row towards the right you can see the full coach 1 army in action barely even moving. These are the ones who usually get the front row seats at every single away game. 

There’s an answer there and it’s something that UFS have repeatedly announced but folk get a bit uppity about. 

ie. Away ends with allocated areas for atmosphere / seat down folk 

3 hours ago, guest123 said:

So what? Why are you so bothered? They have most likely supported Leicester for many decades through mainly shite times rather than good, and they are still following their beloved team everywhere. More than happy for them to take the front row so they can comfortably sit rather than sit behind me moaning they can't see as I'm standing. They are clearly enjoying it as much as anyone else. 

Do what you need to do and don't worry about anyone else, as to be quite honest it comes across as people are more bothered about others opinions on social media than anything else.

Why are you bothered what I’m bothered about? 

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

There’s an answer there and it’s something that UFS have repeatedly announced but folk get a bit uppity about. 

ie. Away ends with allocated areas for atmosphere / seat down folk 

There’s not a lot of them there so stick them at the front out of the way. Crapest seats anyway mostly at the front. Only missed 2 away games this season and 99% of people have stood all game seemingly happy 

27 minutes ago, Union FS said:

As pointed out this morning on twitter the songbook on our website needs updating. Ten new ones to be added shortly.

http://www.unionfs.co.uk/home.html

Nice one.. 

I did notice at the Preston game that when you make me happy when skies are grey is being done, it carried on instead of ooooh oooh at the end.. simply kills the song and before it can travel upwards so everyone can join in it’s over..

would be much better to keep the na na na going and repeat again.. 

Should be a great atmosphere tonight looking forward to it.. 

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Union FS said:

As pointed out this morning on twitter the songbook on our website needs updating. Ten new ones to be added shortly.

http://www.unionfs.co.uk/home.html

Never heard ‘singing loud’, ‘Paris to Berlin’ or ‘teenage kicks’ ever sung down the section.

shame because they don’t sound that bad.

If it's not rocking tonight we may as well pack up and bolt the doors!!

If you dont go home with a sore throat you should be ashamed.

AND dont you DARE fecking leave at 80 minutes😡

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1