Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Guest nathan.

Lets be honest the style we play really doesn't help .

Id like us to play with a bit more intent from the first minute.

We spent the first 40 minutes playing walking football today.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I'm sure folk would be singing if we played open fast paced football and were sat in the bottom half. Half the reason it's as pedestrian as it is, is because apart from a handful of sides that visit, most will sit behind the ball.

Yeah exactly, look at Southampton away when they came at us.

7 hours ago, BoyJones said:

I’m in SK2 and don’t have too much time for SK1 bearing in mind their anti over 60’s stance, but to be fair they did put in a shift today. I don’t normally hear them, but they were audible today

A complete fabrication. 

How old were you when you came to Bochum with us :)

• Like 1

strange one yesterday, north stand was quiet with just pockets of people singing. couldn't hear a single thing from the kop. L1 was non-existent.

not sure what people are moaning about RE people leaving early. i looked round on the 89th minute and hardly anyone had gone or was leaving 

their fans were shite as well, fair few weirdos amongst them 

I thoroughly enjoyed it though, despite it being frustrating at times missing chances

Edited by guest123

19 minutes ago, guest123 said:

strange one yesterday, north stand was quiet with just pockets of people singing. couldn't hear a single thing from the kop. L1 was non-existent.

not sure what people are moaning about RE people leaving early. i looked round on the 89th minute and hardly anyone had gone or was leaving 

their fans were shite as well, fair few weirdos amongst them 

I thoroughly enjoyed it though, despite it being frustrating at times missing chances

L1 is genuinely disgraceful now compared to what it was 

yesterday was the longest I’ve seen are fans stay for up until the 90th minute but normally the stadium is half empty by 85 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Top of the league, winning with ease... and still the excuses come. Just admit you don't want to sing and be done with it.

It's the same in the singing section.

15 blokes going mental and the rest just stood there.

Not sure why you'd move your seat to that corner if you're not up for singing.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This also football in the 21st century. Its methodical. Enzo literally wrote a thesis ffs, like he sees the sport through a different set of eyes than most supporters. If you can’t get involved when your team are flying at the top of the league then when will you ever? 

I like our style when we're going for it, a lot of the time this season we've been going at teams fast paced, but first half yesterday was slow and everything went back. It's okay to criticise and say we were poor, despite being top of the league, no team in the World are perfect every game.

Atmosphere was poor though. Family Stand looked empty on about 80 mins as well.

• Like 1

As soon as the board went up for stoppage time, people in their masses stood up and left. Felt for the players who persevered until the end to get us that win and other can’t be bothered to stay and applaud on a Saturday (I can understand to some degree tighter schedule for a midweek game). Thought the Watford fans were okay considering they were Watford fans.

• Like 1