Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

27 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Irks me when the line comes out 'oh its rubbish everywhere though' or similar. Thats so crap being like oh well it is what it is, it does not have to be like that! You can do something about it.

Loved the tifo on Saturday by the way. It was fantastic, brilliant work.

5 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

My post might have got lost with how many posts they've been has anyone got email that can I send a email to regarding the music at full time?

Start off with sending it to [email protected].

Jim Donnelly works in that section and may pass out onto someone else if he is not the right person.

Edited by coolcol
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Can't agree with dropping the montage. God help us if we can't celebrate the greatest ever Premier League story. I still live it every time I go down the City. The montage ends with Vichai.

It's small time. As if we were a small club that have come from nothing. I never have been able to stand everyone clapping. Like living in the past.

Teams like Forest don't need to stand and clap winning a league title or European Cup.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 25/11/2023 at 20:44, ChrisFilter said:

I wasn’t exactly expecting the yellow wall, but it was like being at the Emirates

Genuinely one of the better home atmospheres going in my opinion.

Obviously helped by them being title challengers now but we're top of the league and that hasn't helped our cause.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Genuinely one of the better home atmospheres going in my opinion.

Obviously helped by them being title challengers now but we're top of the league and that hasn't helped our cause.

Improved definitely. Went last season and it was better compared to previous visits.

Think Etihad is the quietest big club. Horrific when even Pep calls them out during a game against title challengers.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

It's small time. As if we were a small club that have come from nothing. I never have been able to stand everyone clapping. Like living in the past.

Teams like Forest don't need to stand and clap winning a league title or European Cup.

They defo do though. Practically it’s the second sentence when you meet a Forest fan. 

Leeds singing a chant about a game they didn’t even win for example. 

I’d like to move on but I get why lcfc make a thing of it. However playing the same ****ing video week after week for four years is tiresome. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

They defo do though. Practically it’s the second sentence when you meet a Forest fan. 

Leeds singing a chant about a game they didn’t even win for example. 

I’d like to move on but I get why lcfc make a thing of it. However playing the same ****ing video week after week for four years is tiresome. 

There's no condition off admittance that says you have to watch it and clap.

You'd think it would be easy emough to change it every few weeks, we scored enough great/important goals that season.

Edited by hackneyfox

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

There's no condition off admittance that says you have to watch it and clap.

I don’t clap personally. My brother does the Phoenix Nights joke ‘every week, every week’ 

But it’s pretty unavoidable when it’s played five minutes before kick off. You make

a fine point on your edited post - change the goals up etc. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Haha 2

Just now, CosbehFox said:

I don’t clap personally. My brother does the Phoenix Nights joke ‘every week, every week’ 

But it’s pretty unavoidable when it’s played five minutes before kick off. 

Our big screen isn't that ****ing big, try turning your head and talking to someone alongside or behind you, or just ignore it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Can't agree with dropping the montage. God help us if we can't celebrate the greatest ever Premier League story. I still live it every time I go down the City. The montage ends with Vichai.

Yeah agreed. Agreed with the post but I'm not really against that montage, ultimately, celebrating our highs and that was the greatest. Don't see a harm in it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Forest are not the benchmark on this mind lol