Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

13 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

What’s the point of all the security that go and stand at the front of the west stand before the end of the game ?

Thought I was seeing things, they marched along in front of the kop from west to east, went around the hoardings, marched back to the west then all bunched up in the middle section for a few minutes. First day at work?

Security outside is still way OTT. I’m sure it’s the home end we go through but feels more like an away end.

21 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

What’s the point of all the security that go and stand at the front of the west stand before the end of the game ?

It's farcical. I mean, absolutely no one in the west stand is going to start a fight or storm the pitch. Potential for a minor disagreement over a blanket or flask, but that's really about it.

Second half today did have a lot more noise in SK4. Granted, it's a low bar to compare to, but it was better.

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Actually got shouted at by some old woman  today for defending the singing section. Apparently you are all vile thugs and your not welcome at our club :D all I said was least they are actually trying to create an atmosphere! And apparently I shouldn't come again as they don't need fans like me! Didn't like to say I've sat there for 15 years but hey ho. 

I get the impression she may have been one that got asked to move when it was set up. 

Just sums up the fan base unfortunately.

Bloody hell

3 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Some guy in the singing section needs to sort himself out. Constantly pissed and off his head every game. Bloke is nuts and nearly a blue on blue after we scored because he banged into some guys daughter. He just stares at you as well … odd! 

Probs on the 10/10 Bolivian leave him alone least someone is having fun in there 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

I thought this. had to smirk.

Could have probably bought another player and/or paid Rodgers off for all the money wasted on the security all season.

But they like wasting money here at LCFC.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Some guy in the singing section needs to sort himself out. Constantly pissed and off his head every game. Bloke is nuts and nearly a blue on blue after we scored because he banged into some guys daughter. He just stares at you as well … odd! 

He bloody kissed me after Albrighton scored lol. Yeah he was a real pain in the arse though.

• Haha 1

There does seem to be a fair few people determined to be miserable. I want us to be more attacking and less sideways, like many, but that doesn't mean EVERY pass needs to be a long punt forwards. People booing some of the passing out the back early doors today.

One thing which I found rather bizarre yesterday was the fact all around me, people had been given complimentary tickets. Some kept going on how ‘not bad for a free afternoon out.’ 

Makes a mockery of us fans who turn up constantly, and throw £40 down the drain each week to watch the team. Trying to get the necessary points for a season ticket next year by paying roughly twice as must as it would work out. It was a bit of a joke. Also the two chaps who go week in week out next to me were nowhere to be seen.  We let Brighton have an extra 500 tickets for the away end.

Top and the board must be dreaming and in cuckoo land if they think the stadium expansion is necessary. Yeah the ‘official attendance’ was 32,000, but there were still empty seats around me. They couldn’t give them away for a Premier League 3pm kick off. 

12 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Sounds like he's not pissed but on some of kinda drug mate.