Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

If it ain’t about the atmosphere, the ultras, the scarves waving, the flags waving, people leaving early, not clapping, the music, the half time pints, the toilet queues, standing on seats, the pie quality….. we have a new debate? 

Why do people go in so early? lol

if there is something people hate, why go up early to see it?

9 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Moderation

The same thing over and over again loses it's point and effect. 

It doesn't rouse the support into getting behind the current team, it just makes people look backwards. 

You haven’t stopped knocking the club since last season, time for you to look forward rather than backward.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 27/11/2023 at 16:21, MickeyMouse said:

As an overseas fan attending my first game, I was hoping to blend in with everyone chanting. I ended up just using my clapper, since my stand was pretty passive. The Union FS stand caught my eye for next time. The annoying part was the bloke behind me who had to moan about everything. As a whole great experience. It did made me wonder how cracking the atmosphere must've been in the Champions League knockouts or in that Premier League season.

Welcome to Filbo me duck!  Moaning about the score since 1884. 😉

Honestly what the hell is going on with our fanbase? It’s embarrassing. Literally silent for most of the game. Worst end I’ve been in. I just don’t get it. There’s plenty of young people in there and they just stand there and don’t get involved. Why come if you aren’t going to contribute? Lads near me were just chatting through the game and weren’t even watching! Alright tonight the football was honking and it was freezing but if you compare us to pretty much any decent sized club we are miles off it. I don’t know how this changes. Do we do singing sections for away games? Like generally if you are reading this and don’t like to get involved in singing or anything, please reply with a response as to why because I’d love to know. Even the goal, people around me just standing there and not even ****ing reacting! Something needs to happen because there’s plenty on here that can’t stand how bad we’ve got so there’s enough people that want change but how we go about putting that into action is another thing. Can’t remember the last decent away end we had? Maybe Leeds last season? Poor night on all fronts. 

• Like 4

Yeah just got back and that was the second worst end iv ever been in after Liverpool in the cup this season. Lower tier full of boring fvckers who stand in silence looking miserable and then leave in the 83rd minute. Who goes to an away and leaves early to beat traffic? 

Vocally we’re one of the worst in the country and yet we have a team and manager that most would love to have. Makes no sense at all.

18 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Honestly what the hell is going on with our fanbase? It’s embarrassing. Literally silent for most of the game. Worst end I’ve been in. I just don’t get it. There’s plenty of young people in there and they just stand there and don’t get involved. Why come if you aren’t going to contribute? Lads near me were just chatting through the game and weren’t even watching! Alright tonight the football was honking and it was freezing but if you compare us to pretty much any decent sized club we are miles off it. I don’t know how this changes. Do we do singing sections for away games? Like generally if you are reading this and don’t like to get involved in singing or anything, please reply with a response as to why because I’d love to know. Even the goal, people around me just standing there and not even ****ing reacting! Something needs to happen because there’s plenty on here that can’t stand how bad we’ve got so there’s enough people that want change but how we go about putting that into action is another thing. Can’t remember the last decent away end we had? Maybe Leeds last season? Poor night on all fronts. 

It is genuinely depressing how bad it is. I've got a ticket for Ipswich and I'm really wondering what the hell the point is. What'll the redeeming factor be? Our end is an almost certain chore.

If we're no good at West Brom there truly is no hope. Tonight was simply embarrassingly bad. I think our ends are pound for pound the worst of any team I can think of.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It is genuinely depressing how bad it is. I've got a ticket for Ipswich and I'm really wondering what the hell the point is. What'll the redeeming factor be? Our end is an almost certain chore.

If we're no good at West Brom there truly is no hope. Tonight was simply embarrassingly bad. I think our ends are pound for pound the worst of any team I can think of.

It definitely makes it so much less enjoyable. Supposed to all be in it together and it’s just terrible. Really sad how bad it’s got 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Spot on.. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Not as embarassing as their home support let's be honest

It is worse. They have absolutely nothing to celebrate at all. I'm not defending it as it was woeful even compared to the low expectation I had of it but we really have no excuse for being this bad. We have embarrassing support.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Not as embarassing as their home support let's be honest

They’re bottom of the league and play some absolutely shocking stuff, judging by how most on here talk it’s expected of them to be quiet. 

Our fans on the other hand have no excuse to be this crap, it’s just the same entitled boring grumpy twats week in week out that fill our ends.