Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

15 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Atmosphere so horrible I finally told my old man I'm giving it up next season after 20 years of sitting next to each other. 

It's a depressing place down there even after a 4-0 win and I've realised it's not good for me carry on pretending I want to go. 

I would imagine every team that is top of its respective league has a far more positive feeling than our place. 

I’m convinced that the problem is down to thick people expecting the best from the Prem winning season to be replayed every match since. But then that doesn’t explain them defending Rodgers. I’m at a loss. Whatever, KPFC are only half the reason I no longer go - the sheer volume of dozy cvnts occupying seats are the other main reason. They make attending a genuinely horrible experience.

I look forward to you first post of next season where it becomes apparent you renewed again tho 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’m convinced that the problem is down to thick people expecting the best from the Prem winning season to be replayed every match since. But then that doesn’t explain them defending Rodgers. I’m at a loss. Whatever, KPFC are only half the reason I no longer go - the sheer volume of dozy cvnts occupying seats are the other main reason. They make attending a genuinely horrible experience.

I look forward to you first post of next season where it becomes apparent you renewed again tho 😁

Translate please

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Half our crowd are waiting to turn on the manager genuinely 

Agree and this could be a real problem in the future. Even if we complete the job and do go up, people are desperate to get rid of him, and this it will turn nasty quick if we struggle at a higher level.

6 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

Absolutely disgusting the amount that left early today, winning 4 zip, top of the league, and people still can’t be arsed to hang about or make any noise, it’s embarrassing!! 

people use kick off times, sky moving games etc as excuses half the time, but Christ almighty, today was bloody Saturday 3 o clock… the kick off time that everyone always ‘wants’

id be so ticked off if I was Enzo or them players!!

Not that I left early but people seem to be more peed off with people leaving on 85 min than not singing and supporting the team for the game.
Would much prefer people to sing for 85 min and actually support /get behind the team than sit there in silence for 90 min

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I’ll probs get called a wokey snowflake too but there were far too many jokes around me about the referee and corner shops today. It’s 2023 guys. I wish I’d have said something. 

Where are you sat? I’m quite thankful that nothing like that tends to happen around me at the moment.

46 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Atmosphere so horrible I finally told my old man I'm giving it up next season after 20 years of sitting next to each other. 

It's a depressing place down there even after a 4-0 win and I've realised it's not good for me carry on pretending I want to go. 

I would imagine every team that is top of its respective league has a far more positive feeling than our place. 

I’d imagine he probably rolled his eyes at such a daft statement but inside was punching the air in delight.

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I’ll probs get called a wokey snowflake too but there were far too many jokes around me about the referee and corner shops today. It’s 2023 guys. I wish I’d have said something. 

Just when I thought I couldn't rate us any lower

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Hilarious bants though innit!!! Our fans are just fvcking weirdos.

Probably one of the better refs we’ve had too.

• Like 3

Absolutely disgusting why do “fans” go and not even join in any chants at all most of them look miserable are they just going out of habit. I had a couple sharing a ****ing blanket for ****s sake I know it has been bad but I was embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere and loads leaving early you’d have thought we’d lost 4-0 not won.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Munshi said:

Hilarious bants though innit!!! Our fans are just fvcking weirdos.

Probably one of the better refs we’ve had too.

Agreed. Ref was very good today. You didn't really realise he was there, which is very much a compliment.

Ps anyone making jokes about corner shops, that's just being a racist twat. Nothing to do with being woke or not.

• Like 3